But she always attack me that
Either I'm cheating
Or
Disgusted of her fat body

But me I really love her so much
And I love her fatness

So nowadays I'm faking my desire
Just so she feels respected and desired

What's ur experience with dhea and pregnenolone?

Is it a must ?
For trt guys ?

They said trt stop all the routes that makes pregnenolone and dhea and ...

Please help guys

Jpkoepse

Have you had your estrogen levels tested? Are you using an AI? This is typically the culprit in low libido with TRT.. either too high or low estrogen.. too low estrogen will absolutely wreck your libido... and reek havoc on lipids, energy, joints etc. But too high of estrogen can have similair sides.

Having said that.. once you're sure estrogen is in a normal range, preg/dhea is the next route I'd look into. Has seemed to help me a little.

OP
Baltazar

Baltazar

I take 0.5 mg Al after 16 hours of every shot

How do you use pregnenolone and dhea man ?

Jpkoepse

How much testosterone are you taking per week? How many injections? How much Arimidex are you taking per week?

I've been taking 60mg of Preg a night.. and 5 mg dhea.. but I suspect your estrogen is too low bud. A true TRT should require little to no AI in the first place because you are replacing what you'd normally produce.. which should keep estrogen in range.

I realize most people want to be in the high range of test, maybe just above what is normal.. so this would require some form of AI to combat estrogen conversion.. but I wouldn't think you'd need more than .5mg a week. maybe 1 mg max. Like I said before tho, get your e2 levels checked. It makes life so much easier than just guessing for weeks/months...

OP
Baltazar

Baltazar

Jp u may be right

I take 80 mg twice a week

I work in a warehouse very active job

And in moving company
Need lot of strength

How are the preg and dhea
Sublingual ?

Jpkoepse

Yes you definitely do not need that much arimidex! You probably don't need any at all. Your estrogen I imagine is very very low.. .and I know estrogen is a "bad thing" around here.. but you having it this low causes a lot of health and mental issues. It'll also take some time to get back so give it a week or so with no AI.

I've been playing with both but as of right now I take preg capsules and dhea and progest sublingual

Hope this helps! I'm confident you will get back to normal if you get your estrogen back up in a few weeks!

OP
Baltazar

Baltazar

Alright I will slow down on Ai

Preg used to give depersonalization
By pills

Do you think sublingual as stronger
What dose should I take please ?

Jpkoepse

Alright I will slow down on Ai

Preg used to give depersonalization
By pills

Do you think sublingual as stronger
What dose should I take please ?
Honestly, I can't advise much on Preg and DHEA as I'm just starting to experiment myself with these. But I've lot's of experience with Test and AI's.

My advice would be to first, stop taking your AI (unless you have obvious signs of too much estrogen like breast tenderness and water retention).

Once you are off that for a week or two, re-evaluate where you are and possibly add in Preg or DHEA slowly. Then in a week or two, re-evaluate where you are again.

It sounds like you are trying to fix your low estrogen symptoms with Preg/Dhea.. when you could just stop crushing your estrogen with your AI and be symptom free. Hope this helps

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals