Study: Toxoplasma gondii parasite can alter humans’ sexual desires

sleepless1

Toxoplasma gondii parasite can alter humans’ sexual desires

A majority of gay men were raped when they were children (Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals). Could it be that was the point they were infected with a virus, bacteria, or parasite? Gay men are very promiscuous, many having sex with more than 1000 partners on average (Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals). A gay man would make a good super spreader for a virus, bacteria, or parasite.

This might even be the underlying cause of paraphilias like pedophilia. The parasite is directing its host to spread their contagion to a young host who will serve as a host and spreader for many years. The Archives of Sexual Behavior, in a study of 229 convicted child molesters, found that “eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual." despite homosexuals making up only 2% of the American population (The Inescapable Link between Homosexuality and Pedophilia)

Getting infected prenatally from the mother would also be another route, especially while the brain is developing in the womb.

Other studies

Does Toxoplasma infection increase sexual masochism and submissiveness? Yes and no

The Relation of Toxoplasma Infection and Sexual Attraction to Fear, Danger, Pain, and Submissiveness

How common 'cat parasite' gets into human brain and influences human behavior

Read more

Last edited:
OP
S

sleepless1

That thread was more about schizophrenia and other types of mental illness that correlate to toxoplasmosis (also epstain-barr) infection rates. This is a compilation of studies about toxoplasmosis and sexual preference, deviance, and hyper sexuality.

billybrown83

I've found my taste in women has changed a lot over the years (I may have just been psyopped into appreciating a much fuller figure) and I've suspected I've had parasites at least partly responsible for a lot of health problems I've had. I got some Ivermectin months ago but I'm kind of terrified of taking it even though it seems to be pretty safe. I'm pretty happy about my taste in women now though so I wouldn't be using it for anything like that a lot of other physical, mental and neurological symptoms.

ursidae

I've found my taste in women has changed a lot over the years (I may have just been psyopped into appreciating a much fuller figure) and I've suspected I've had parasites at least partly responsible for a lot of health problems I've had. I got some Ivermectin months ago but I'm kind of terrified of taking it even though it seems to be pretty safe. I'm pretty happy about my taste in women now though so I wouldn't be using it for anything like that a lot of other physical, mental and neurological symptoms.
how did it change?

OP
S

sleepless1

OP
S

sleepless1

Toxoplasmosis removes the fear of cats from the rat brain and actually makes rats sexually attracted to cat urine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom