Reversing receding temples

GTW

Receding temples? Not a normal course of hair loss. Hair on temples aka sideburns?!

Ben.

I deleted the post ! be A man ... accept your look. The nature doesn't want you to have a juvenile hairline for a reason.

Nature is not a being or a entity that "wants" something. But for the sake of the argument assuming it is why would it give you hair in the first place if it doesnt want you to have it.

Dying tissue/hair follicle is a very good reason to be concerned over. Let alone the vanity/cosmetic implications and its impact on potential romantic endevaours in the future. Not everyone fits the bald or receeding look.

If "be A man" equates to purposefully ignoring a declining body then i guess more power to thoose adopting that philosophy i guess.

My temples are receeding but also regrowing troughout the past years to the point where i get responses ranging from "your hairs realy thin now" to "wow you have so much hair" in relatively short timespawns. It is just anecdotal but supplements such as boron, zinc and taurine make my hair grow and feel better on a fairly consistent basis. Noticed this with methylene blue and ozone therapy aswell. Lots of baby hairs popping up where the receeding is/was.

Also noticed very very heavy correlation with gut health in regards to skin, nails and hair.

OP
Apple

Apple

Nature is not a being or a entity that "wants" something. But for the sake of the argument assuming it is why would it give you hair in the first place if it doesnt want you to have it.

Dying tissue/hair follicle is a very good reason to be concerned over. Let alone the vanity/cosmetic implications and its impact on potential romantic endevaours in the future. Not everyone fits the bald or receeding look.

If "be A man" equates to purposefully ignoring a declining body then i guess more power to thoose adopting that philosophy i guess.

My temples are receeding but also regrowing troughout the past years to the point where i get responses ranging from "your hairs realy thin now" to "wow you have so much hair" in relatively short timespawns. It is just anecdotal but supplements such as boron, zinc and taurine make my hair grow and feel better on a fairly consistent basis. Noticed this with methylene blue and ozone therapy aswell. Lots of baby hairs popping up where the receeding is/was.

Also noticed very very heavy correlation with gut health in regards to skin, nails and hair.
Young people/teens generally have good hair / juvenile hairline without supplementing anything. It is silly to think that you can outsmart the nature just by adding some some minerals.
I see the reason for receding hairline in temples - frontal bossing and pertruding scull ridges, which stresses scalp with time.
Some call it mature hairline.
If your hair is really falling out on temples - it is a banal vitamin (Bs) deficiency or high stress... If it is on the crown - sorry , genetics + systemic stress, it is already beyond repair

mgrabs

Derma roll, copper peptide, iv therapy for vitamins/minerals if your gut health is poor. Worth a try. One iv sessions per month. Myers cocktail

Pablo Cruise

Young people/teens generally have good hair / juvenile hairline without supplementing anything. It is silly to think that you can outsmart the nature just by adding some some minerals.
I see the reason for receding hairline in temples - frontal bossing and pertruding scull ridges, which stresses scalp with time.
Some call it mature hairline.
If your hair is really falling out on temples - it is a banal vitamin (Bs) deficiency or high stress... If it is on the crown - sorry , genetics + systemic stress, it is already beyond repair
I think putting down someone's "cosmetic" choices in life a little condescending. If receding temples bother him I believe he should attempt to reverse it. What you are saying is his feelings about thinning temple hair is not worthy and dismissing his concern. To each is own unless he may make an effort to reverse the hair receding might be harmful.

I agree dermarolling and topical Minoxidil may help. A good diet too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals