PSA: Change in TocoVit formulation - MCT replaced by organic olive oil (EVOOO)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just a quick note that we have changed the TocoVit formulation to no longer use MCT oil as the dilutent. Instead, it now uses extra-virgin organic olive oil (EVOOO) - the same oil used as a solvent in one of the Kuinone formulations. Everything else remains the same as before.
Based on client requests and a small, randomized poll with past buyers of TocoVit it looks like the EVOOO is preferred by most people, so we decided to use that going forward instead of MCT oil. If there is sufficient demand for an MCT version, we may bring it back as a second option for TocoVit solvent/dilutent to choose from.

yerrag

Is the shelf life going to be the same haidut? What is the benefit of EVOOO over MCT?

Just a quick note that we have changed the TocoVit formulation to no longer use MCT oil as the dilutent. Instead, it now uses extra-virgin organic olive oil (EVOOO) - the same oil used as a solvent in one of the Kuinone formulations. Everything else remains the same as before.
Based on client requests and a small, randomized poll with past buyers of TocoVit it looks like the EVOOO is preferred by most people, so we decided to use that going forward instead of MCT oil. If there is sufficient demand for an MCT version, we may bring it back as a second option for TocoVit solvent/dilutent to choose from.
My concern for doing that is that many olive oil’s are not pure. Who is testing to make sure of a clean source?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is the shelf life going to be the same haidut? What is the benefit of EVOOO over MCT?

I guess a lot of people got spooked by Peat's comments that MCT is allergenic for many people and can cause even neurological symptoms. The olive oil we have is legit in the sense that its fatty acid composition matches what is published for olive oil - i.e. it is not soybean oil disguised to look/smell/taste like olive oil. We did a fatty acid analysis on the bulk supplier. That being said, we will probably retain the MCT version as an option to choose since a lot people seem to be unaffected by the claims of MCT being allergenic.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

cremes

As a tocovit buyer, I'll be sticking with the MCT version for as long as it's available. Thanks for providing choice!

Bluebell

@haidut I'm really pleased as I don't react well to MCT oil, even in small amounts with food, if taken day after day. Would love if you would consider making Tyromax with an olive oil option too.

BRMarshall

And how about a revival of the original Tocovit where one can actually believe, via the brown color, that the goods are actually sourced from wheat germ! Not that I do not believe you, but I liked the original formulation!

Xemnoraq

but the pufaaaass in olive oiiiiil! hahaha just kiddin thankyou for the update brother :cool:

Jam

Nice one! If I order a bottle now, is it guaranteed to be the EVOO version?

yerrag

I guess a lot of people got spooked by Peat's comments that MCT is allergenic for many people and can cause even neurological symptoms. The olive oil we have is legit in the sense that its fatty acid composition matches what is published for olive oil - i.e. it is not soybean oil disguised to look/smell/taste like olive oil. We did a fatty acid analysis on the bulk supplier. That being said, we will probably retain the MCT version as an option to choose since a lot people seem to be unaffected by the claims of MCT being allergenic.
Thanks. Good to have a good alternative.

cremes

Just bought a Tocovit bottle. Would have preferred MCT but only EVOO at this time. Fingers crossed there's enough demand for MCT to bring it back. This post is my vote.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom