Pentadecanoic Acid (C15:0), an Essential Fatty Acid, Shares Clinically Relevant Cell-Based Activities with Leading Longevity-Enhancing Compounds

Kimster

Forum Supporter
So this falls under Longevity. New Supplement out, Functional Dr's promoting it. Would Haidut to comment on it?????

excerpt from Functional Dr. Mark Hyman page:
Pentadecanoic Acid, or C15:0, is the first essential fatty acid discovered since omega-3 and it’s turning out to be an extremely exciting compound in regards to longevity. This recent study compared C15:0 against three leading anti-aging drugs: rapamycin, metformin, and acarbose. Using an independent third party, all four compounds were evaluated for dose dependent, clinically relevant, longevity enabling activities across a dozen cell-based systems mimicking a wide variety of disease states. This study shows that C15:0 has the most cellular benefits, including broad anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antimicrobial, and antifibrotic effects. This fascinating research broadens our scope of understanding essential fatty acids as longevity compounds. If you’re looking for a way to take advantage of C15:0 yourself, Fatty15 has harnessed that power to reverse 36 clinically relevant and aging associated changes at the cellular level.

David PS

OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter

David PS

Thank you! I knew he was pushing snake oil. Sadly, I didn't take the moment to counter search.......she says sheepishly with tail between her legs........ ;)
Ultimately, posting on the forum helps others. And that is a very good thing. ;)

cremes

Haidut mentioned in a recent podcast with Danny Roddy that he’s working on a C15:0 and C17:0 product. Also google for “fatty15” which is another commercial product.

Cool stuff on its way.

ddjd

Haiduts definitely done a post about this or spoken about it a good few months ago

I'll try find it

GTW

Reading the link, AI was bogus. Pantothenic and pentadecanoic are quite different.
Odd chain\C are the result of microbial fermentation. So, ruminant fats.

Mauritio

Fatty 15 has 100mg C15 per capsule.
You only need 12-15g of butter to get the same amount.
So no need to supplement if Im reading that right.

David PS

So are you saying to get this from food instead of the supplement?
I prefer to get my nutrition from foods if it is feasible.

haidut

Forum Supporter
So this falls under Longevity. New Supplement out, Functional Dr's promoting it. Would Haidut to comment on it?????

excerpt from Functional Dr. Mark Hyman page:
Pentadecanoic Acid, or C15:0, is the first essential fatty acid discovered since omega-3 and it’s turning out to be an extremely exciting compound in regards to longevity. This recent study compared C15:0 against three leading anti-aging drugs: rapamycin, metformin, and acarbose. Using an independent third party, all four compounds were evaluated for dose dependent, clinically relevant, longevity enabling activities across a dozen cell-based systems mimicking a wide variety of disease states. This study shows that C15:0 has the most cellular benefits, including broad anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antimicrobial, and antifibrotic effects. This fascinating research broadens our scope of understanding essential fatty acids as longevity compounds. If you’re looking for a way to take advantage of C15:0 yourself, Fatty15 has harnessed that power to reverse 36 clinically relevant and aging associated changes at the cellular level.

As @ddjd and @cremes said - we have a product with C15:0 and C17:0. It is actually ready and bottled, I just need to do a post about it, including all the studies. Hopefully, this coming week.

LazloC

As @ddjd and @cremes said - we have a product with C15:0 and C17:0. It is actually ready and bottled, I just need to do a post about it, including all the studies. Hopefully, this coming week.
I’m curious what the additional benefit of the supplement is if you can get from many foods. Thanks!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Our product with both C15:0 and C17:0 is now available.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom