Peanut butter on the international space station ? Why ? Radiation damage ? what percent co2 are they running ?

Panopticon

International Space Station tour​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AErpXJq67LM

Is it to satisfy the public ? There is so much wrong with the ISS that I choose to focus on food only for now... and what do they mean by soup ? Nutrient density of soup is so low I am not even going to bother...

Are those people actors ? The more I think about it the more it seems like a psy op...

edit:

ISS 1 % co2

Bee colony 5 %

Bees are not psy op operatives...

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Yea its all fake, ISS videos are filmed deep underground probably:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cEAlZ2J1Izwf/

ISS is fake, ISS tracker is fake, Sattelites are fake, Moon Landing was fake, Challenger mission was fake, any Astronaut mission is fake

All photos/videos released to the public on space is fake

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin are both Masons and so were their fathers

NASA was formed and is made up of masons who work there who are really good at being deceitful

Nothing they claim they do or almost nothing they claim about space is real, they don't have the slightest clue about anything in space and they just make things up because they know people will believe it

OP
P

Panopticon

my next thread will be "things that are real"

does anyone remember how Danny Roddy deleted the OTBOAT interview because on too witter people were saying they were making excuses ?

and they got 120k usd when goal was 70k when they could record the interviews with a 700 usd phone...

were they fake to get us to waste energy and time wanting the interviews ? Because I think so...

LastingJoy

my next thread will be "things that are real"

does anyone remember how Danny Roddy deleted the OTBOAT interview because on too witter people were saying they were making excuses ?

and they got 120k usd when goal was 70k when they could record the interviews with a 700 usd phone...

were they fake to get us to waste energy and time wanting the interviews ? Because I think so...
i would like you to expend on why you think humans dont need to eat and thats its a psyop,

OP
P

Panopticon

i would like you to expend on why you think humans dont need to eat and thats its a psyop,
eating produces endotoxin, minerals only and no stress does not...and makes you think like a kid again...

endotoxin is used as reference by artificial intelligence to extract antimatter energy from us...

2000 years ago the greeks who didnt want to come back here in 3D were eating minerals only once per day...

hunger will be used at the time of death by the ai to try to recycle our souls for energy extraction...

I remember when I came here the first being in this realm"leviathon"(I call it armored jellyfish) used hunger and feelings to suck me in this world...

the ai also regresses us every time we sleep, so sleep is a psi op too...

LastingJoy

eating produces endotoxin, minerals only and no stress does not...and makes you think like a kid again...

endotoxin is used as reference by artificial intelligence to extract antimatter energy from us...

2000 years ago the greeks who didnt want to come back here in 3D were eating minerals only once per day...

hunger will be used at the time of death by the ai to try to recycle our souls for energy extraction...

I remember when I came here the first being in this realm"leviathon"(I call it armored jellyfish) used hunger and feelings to suck me in this world...

the ai also regresses us every time we sleep, so sleep is a psi op too...
do you eat ?

OP
P

Panopticon

do you eat ?
OJ and saturated sugar home made wildflowers tea(500g sugar per day), I eat cheese every other day to minimize endotoxin waves... if I didn't have to work I would be minerals only and stick thin like the trilionare class I learned it from(lived in england for 15 years)(now live in my home country in EE)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom