Obelisks

I wonder where these came from @Peatress

“The question of the Obelisks' source aside, all seem to include codes for a new class of protein the researchers have named Oblins.

Instructions for building these proteins seem to take up at least half of the Obelisks' genetic material. As these proteins are so similar across all the Obelisks, researchers suspect they may be involved in the entity's replication process.

This ability to code for proteins makes them different from other known RNA loops called viroids, but they also don't seem to have the genes to make protein shells that RNA viruses (including COVID-19) live within when they're outside of cells.”

“"These elements might not even be 'viral' in nature and might more closely resemble 'RNA plasmids,'" they conclude.”

"It’s not yet known whether obelisks affect human health, says Matthew Sullivan, an integrative biologist at Ohio State University, but they could alter the genetic activity of their bacterial hosts, which in turn could affect human genes."

My guess would be the jib jab or/and the pcr test @Rinse & rePeat
I thought you would say that, and I was thinking the same.

Peatful

Interesting

Obelisks are very occult or Freemason related

Interesting

Obelisks are very occult or Freemason related

Oh dear! You are really good at getting to the bottom of things Peatress, very interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals