Melatonin : Survival at one year (RR 1.90, 95% CI: 1.28 - 2.83, P < 0.005) significantly increased with cancer patients.

S.Seneff

sugarisgreat

Thank you for posting this.
I've been thinking about trying these from Mitozen.com, either the bullets or liposomal.

The Dr. who owns the site has a book called Melatonin Miracle Molecule. He makes good arguments about melatonin in higher doses for stress relief/protection from radiation (maybe EMF?).

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

wow that's not cheap !!

-the website states that the oral melatonin = 2.5% absorption but the studies = between 3 and 33%
-you can boost the absorption by a factor 2 with caffeine !

Osukhan

I wonder if their is a benefit to the occasional use or is it something to use regularly/cumulatively ...

Tomaz26

If you want to know everything about melatonin check Doris Loh. She publishes study after study how it helps in cancer, covid,.. But doses are in gram and up to three daily. Yes gram not mg so you must buy powder which is not expencive..

Tomaz26

For cancer, but i must warn you to understand her articles you need to be an Einstein..

Tomaz26

She says its all about phase separation and its an ancient molecule, the biggest antioxidant possible, can be pro oxidant too (same as low vs high dose Vit C)… It also helps recycle vit C which she is also very big on. She has a group in FB with 10k members and publishes a lot.

All in all she says that melatonin is a miracle substance and one of the most underrated and when I googled melatonin regarding cancer it really looks like its a miracle drug as it makes chemo more effective, avoids chemo resistance, one should take it before CT as it helps protect against radiation. One should also take it before radiation therapy as it makes it more effective. Anything I typed into google and melatonin with it it seems to make it better. Even decreases pain and protectd other organs and makes eyesight better. Oh yes also helps with tinnitus and neuro diseases..

To help with absorption you can dissolve it in vodka or any other alcohol 😊

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals