Info on issues with Methylene Blue

GTW

What dose do you use?
Ames himself said that at high enough doses many substances would be flagged. A demonstration of that is California Proposition 65(?) that has a relatively low threshold on the basis better safe than sorry. Many foods commonly consumed are flagged because of small quantities of specific constituents.
However, on whose recommendation are you following the perpetual MB regime? Except as antimalarial it's primarily a rescue intervention.

Peater

Looks like standard FUD, have you seen the dosages they're using? Most people here are using less in one serving than they are using per mg/kg bodyweight.

TucsonJJ

I'd love comments from those of you who understand science better than I do. I've been using MB for about 4 years sort of as insurance. I don't know what to think. This substack addresses issues with Ivermectin also.
I think Dinkov/Haidut is the one to go to for MB info and comment. I know he favors it over almost all supplements, along with niacinamide... he is hesitant to recommend it strongly, as it might interact negatively with SSRI and other serotonin enhancing drugs/supps, but he for sure doesn;t think it is a depopulation agent. I've taken it with no issues, but also no major noticeable benefits...
I think for dealing with illness, I'll stick with chlorine dioxide solution (CDS), which has worked effectively for me before.

Ivermectin has been used by millions, and it's efficacy (and safety) against Covid has pretty much been proven... so the claim that it is a depopulation agent is likely bogus... though I know nothing about it's effects on fertility...

I just got the flu. MB + C vit solution decimated it! Interestingly, drinking MB and C separately did not have the same effect.

OP
Marcine

Marcine

Looks like standard FUD, have you seen the dosages they're using? Most people here are using less in one serving than they are using per mg/kg bodyweight.
I've since learned that there is a faction funded by Sam Bankman-****er that created false studies so we stop taking these substances. I'll stick with Giorgi.

Peater

I've since learned that there is a faction funded by Sam Bankman-****er that created false studies so we stop taking these substances. I'll stick with Giorgi.
Even dihydro monoxide is toxic, if you take too much. :)

TucsonJJ

What do you suppose their agenda was? Most people have never heard of most of the non-mainstream supplements like MB... no?

OP
Marcine

Marcine

What do you suppose their agenda was? Most people have never heard of most of the non-mainstream supplements like MB... no?
They need to keep us sick and on their pharma drugs. Most of the fake studies are on Ivermectin.

TucsonJJ

They need to keep us sick and on their pharma drugs. Most of the fake studies are on Ivermectin.
I doubt if the pathetic douchebag "Tim Truth" is much of a Big Pharma activist... and he probably has less than 100 subscribers... guy is a dufus.

Yes, Big Pharma wants us sick. Like the MIC, Big Legal, Big Media, Big Finance, Big Politics... it works for PROFIT... corporations have no soul.

TucsonJJ

Do you feel ivermectin is NOT a great drug for various things??? Or are you referring to Big Pharma's demonization of it for their increased profit and the big covid "vaccination" SCAM of the Century?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals