Inflamed, Rubbery Lymph Node?

Dhair

I have an inflamed, red, rubbery-feeling lymph node under my jaw under the right side.
It started a couple days ago. It is tender and sore, which concerns me.
I'm taking Diamant, Gonadin, and T3. I actually feel pretty good mentally, but I'm really worried now. I keep reminding myself that I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, but I know my health is already not good.
I can't really afford to go to the doctor.
Has anyone dealt with this before?

Diokine

Is it a lymph node or a cyst? The lymph nodes in this area area fairly deep and attached to the fascia of the jaw, meaning they will feel stuck to some kind of underlying structure. If it is fairly movable and you don't feel it pulling on something deeper, it may be a cyst. If you're getting any kind of drainage or see a boil forming, it's a cyst. Cysts are very common in the jaw area and near the attachment point of the mandible to the head.

The basic mechanism of this kind of pathology is usually gut related - the gut shares many classes of connective tissue with the connective tissue of the jaw and mouth. Sores in the mouth are another symptom. Inflammation in different areas and different layers of the gut can create antibodies to the entire class of tissue essentially, and this is the main source of pathology in the connective ducts and fascial structures of these tissues. The lymph nodes are involved in the repair of this injured tissue, and they will swell and be tender and painful with enough damage.

If you have a compromised gut;
-limit starch, coffee, egg white, maybe dairy. The more sensitive your tissues the less you can handle.
-Vitamins ADK can help to mitigate some of the "autoimmune" tissue destruction and inflammation.

Also check vitamin D levels, if they are low the risk of this type of pathology is greatly increased.

TubZy

Is it a lymph node or a cyst? The lymph nodes in this area area fairly deep and attached to the fascia of the jaw, meaning they will feel stuck to some kind of underlying structure. If it is fairly movable and you don't feel it pulling on something deeper, it may be a cyst. If you're getting any kind of drainage or see a boil forming, it's a cyst. Cysts are very common in the jaw area and near the attachment point of the mandible to the head.

The basic mechanism of this kind of pathology is usually gut related - the gut shares many classes of connective tissue with the connective tissue of the jaw and mouth. Sores in the mouth are another symptom. Inflammation in different areas and different layers of the gut can create antibodies to the entire class of tissue essentially, and this is the main source of pathology in the connective ducts and fascial structures of these tissues. The lymph nodes are involved in the repair of this injured tissue, and they will swell and be tender and painful with enough damage.

-limit starch, coffee, egg white, maybe dairy. The more sensitive your tissues the less you can handle.
-Vitamins ADK can help to mitigate some of the "autoimmune" tissue destruction and inflammation.

Also check vitamin D levels, if they are low the risk of this type of pathology is greatly increased.

What about lysine, proline, glycine and vit C to help repair connective tissue and gut? Wouldn't those help address the underlying cause better?

OP
D

Dhair

Thanks so much for the response, Diokine.
Skin problems are by no means unusual for me. You may be right about it being a cyst. The texture just seems "off" to me. I just checked, and it is more moveable than I initially thought. But it's pretty large so it was hard to tell at first.
Damn, all that food is basically my entire diet. I will start taking K again and I'll get more vitamin D as soon as I can. Shouldn't T3 help with lipomas and cysts?
Edit: on second thought, it is very Hard, so I'm not sure if it's a cyst or something else...

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals