Ibutamoren (MK-677) Can Now Be Prescribed In Hong Kong

golder

I am trying MK677 for the past week and will continue for around 6 month's.
So far I have noticeable water retention (crazy facial bloat) as well as hunger thought the hunger has gone away.

I have seen drastic improvements on sleep quality and some on the quality of my skin.
Any updates? How long did you run the experiment for?

golder

Yes overall it's a shitty drug, the sides far outweigh the benefits.
Do you know of a safer drug that comparably raises GH? I know it’s not a favourable hormone on this forum, but I’m looking to use it for a short time window. I’m really opposed to injections otherwise I’d use the real thing.

Breadpill

Do you know of a safer drug that comparably raises GH? I know it’s not a favourable hormone on this forum, but I’m looking to use it for a short time window. I’m really opposed to injections otherwise I’d use the real thing.
The only other ones are injectables. Gaba B agonists like baclofen increase growth hormone acutely but gaba agonism is not sustainable for long term use.

golder

The only other ones are injectables. Gaba B agonists like baclofen increase growth hormone acutely but gaba agonism is not sustainable for long term use.
Very interesting. How much does baclofen increase GH by and how long do you think it can safely be used for? Appreciate your knowledge!

T

TheBeard

Ipamorelin and CJC never gave me sides, but you have to inject them twice a day to make a real difference.

Best option remains to inject growth hormone.

Breadpill

Very interesting. How much does baclofen increase GH by and how long do you think it can safely be used for? Appreciate your knowledge!
I would only use baclofen 1 maybe 2 times weekly. Not sure by how much it increased GH levels.

Ipamorelin and CJC never gave me sides, but you have to inject them twice a day to make a real difference.

Best option remains to inject growth hormone.
Never had sides from CJC either. Did you use with DAC or without?

T

TheBeard

I would only use baclofen 1 maybe 2 times weekly. Not sure by how much it increased GH levels.

Never had sides from CJC either. Did you use with DAC or without?

Both.
No DAC most of the time to be on the safe side.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom