Help Needed - Dog Bone Cancer

Dannyb

@haidut I am hoping that you see this. My dog started limping randomly. The vet just took an X-ray and has told us there is a dark spot that he believes is bone cancer (he is double-checking with the radiologist).

I heard the podcast with Danny a few weeks ago about the trials that the lab is doing with human cancer cells in rats. Could this same combination work for dog bone cancer?

The notes I took showed a dosage of:
15mg per kg B1 thiamine hcl
30mg/ kg niacinamide
2mg/kg biotin

My other question @haidut is if I am using capsules would it be better to go slightly over these dosages or under them? Meaning that he's 45kg so 1350mg of Niacamide but I have 500mg capsules so am I better off giving him 1500mg or 1000mg?

Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

cmdshiftdel

I’m using fenbendazole to fight my dogs bladder cancer with good results. I learned about it from Joe Tippins protocol and this blog of a dog with bone cancer who was cured with it:

OP
D

Dannyb

@cmdshiftdel thank you so much for this. How long have you been following this protocol and what results have you seen so far?

cmdshiftdel

@cmdshiftdel thank you so much for this. How long have you been following this protocol and what results have you seen so far?
It’s been months now and his symptoms have largely stopped and he seems totally fine. The vet said he would back us trying anything because bladder cancer is pretty aggressive and chemo (which we would never do) purportedly only adds three weeks of life. Well, we tried ivermectin but his breed doesn’t tolerate it. We tried aspirin and piroxicam but it made him bleed colorectally. So I miraculously chanced upon this protocol and the first day I gave him too much fenbendazole and he threw up. I split the dose into two and he was fine except the next day he passed what looked like a bloody tumor in his urine (he was diagnosed with a mass on the wall of his bladder) - I thought it was the end but after that his bleeding is very minimal now - only a drop or two if he goes on an aggressive walk which is amazing considering where we started.

Of note - I stopped feeding him commercial dog food and treats and put him on 365 brand oatmeal (because it’s glyphosate free) with the fenbendazole and other supplements mixed in. For protein I actually noticed much better results going SUPER LOW and non-animal (which is wild- I know). I use glyphosate tested pea protein powder from a company called PURIS. I confirmed these results because he had two benign exterior eyelid growths that would literally change in size from day to day depending on how much protein he received and would get considerably larger if I gave him beef with his dinner (and we eat local farmer sourced grass fed beef).

I only give him protein every other meal now and his eye growths have shrunken 80% and are holding. I feel like they are the litmus test for what’s going on inside.

Also - I changed the protocol slightly for his specific cancer needs. The main thing is the fenbendazole, followed by vitamin k complex for dogs, vitamin e succinate, retinal palmitate, then I added d-mannose, marshmallow leaf, turkey tail mushroom, and 1.5 mgs of methylene blue (two drops with breakfast and one with dinner). It helps with bladder issues like uti.

His energy is like a puppy and he is 11 years old. I haven’t taken him back to the vet to confirm any results because I am no longer going to give him unnecessary shots, which I feel is the origin of many of these dog cancers after becoming more informed. But he is alive and thriving when I was told he would be dead.

I hope this helps you!

OP
D

Dannyb

It’s been months now and his symptoms have largely stopped and he seems totally fine. The vet said he would back us trying anything because bladder cancer is pretty aggressive and chemo (which we would never do) purportedly only adds three weeks of life. Well, we tried ivermectin but his breed doesn’t tolerate it. We tried aspirin and piroxicam but it made him bleed colorectally. So I miraculously chanced upon this protocol and the first day I gave him too much fenbendazole and he threw up. I split the dose into two and he was fine except the next day he passed what looked like a bloody tumor in his urine (he was diagnosed with a mass on the wall of his bladder) - I thought it was the end but after that his bleeding is very minimal now - only a drop or two if he goes on an aggressive walk which is amazing considering where we started.

Of note - I stopped feeding him commercial dog food and treats and put him on 365 brand oatmeal (because it’s glyphosate free) with the fenbendazole and other supplements mixed in. For protein I actually noticed much better results going SUPER LOW and non-animal (which is wild- I know). I use glyphosate tested pea protein powder from a company called PURIS. I confirmed these results because he had two benign exterior eyelid growths that would literally change in size from day to day depending on how much protein he received and would get considerably larger if I gave him beef with his dinner (and we eat local farmer sourced grass fed beef).

I only give him protein every other meal now and his eye growths have shrunken 80% and are holding. I feel like they are the litmus test for what’s going on inside.

Also - I changed the protocol slightly for his specific cancer needs. The main thing is the fenbendazole, followed by vitamin k complex for dogs, vitamin e succinate, retinal palmitate, then I added d-mannose, marshmallow leaf, turkey tail mushroom, and 1.5 mgs of methylene blue (two drops with breakfast and one with dinner). It helps with bladder issues like uti.

His energy is like a puppy and he is 11 years old. I haven’t taken him back to the vet to confirm any results because I am no longer going to give him unnecessary shots, which I feel is the origin of many of these dog cancers after becoming more informed. But he is alive and thriving when I was told he would be dead.

I hope this helps you!
That’s awesome. We’re you giving him vitamin k while doing the aspirin? I was wondering that could cause the bleeding?

What type of dog, how much does he weigh and how much fenbendalzone are you giving him?

Have you done any further tests since diagnosis to see if it has shrunk disappeared or just basing everything how the dog appears/acts?

After reading the article another guy I respected mentioned it today as well.
Gone from never hearing of it this morning to twice in a day which gives me hope that it’s meant to be

cmdshiftdel

That’s awesome. We’re you giving him vitamin k while doing the aspirin? I was wondering that could cause the bleeding?

What type of dog, how much does he weigh and how much fenbendalzone are you giving him?

Have you done any further tests since diagnosis to see if it has shrunk disappeared or just basing everything how the dog appears/acts?

After reading the article another guy I respected mentioned it today as well.
Gone from never hearing of it this morning to twice in a day which gives me hope that it’s meant to be
Yea- even with copious vitamin k he still bled on aspirin and piroxicam (similar to aspirin). He’s a Keeshond, weighs around 50 lbs. I’m giving him approx 250 mg twice a day of the safeguard dewormer powder, which is 22.2% fenbendazole (so approx 111mg-125mg of fenbendazole per day total is my goal). Since stopping the aspirin no further bleeding colorectally. I have not taken him back to vet as months ago the vet basically said it was a death sentence maybe a few weeks left and didn’t even recommend surgery (which we wouldn’t have done either because quality of life would have plummeted for him). He was due for unnecessary rabies and since his condition was so poor (we would wake up to horrific blood clots around the house and puddles of blood coming from his bladder and tumor caused incontinence) the vet said try what you think will work and sent us home with him to die. Putting him down is not something I would ever consider. He no longer bleeds except tiny drop or two maybe once a week, no longer incontinent, and jumps up and down excited for his oatmeal like he did when he was a pup. Also, as I mentioned his non cancerous eyelid tumors have shrunken so much they’re practically not visible unless you’re looking for them, but if I give him too much protein I’ll notice white growth in these tumors and if I withhold protein for a meal or two, they go back down.

Fenbendazole with ivermectin is supposed to be amazing together for cancer but Keeshonds don’t seem to tolerate ivermectin very well at all. Although I found out about fenbendazole through coming across Joe Tippins protocol - recently I’ve even heard it being stockpiled for possible Marburg/Ebola outbreaks. So I’ve been keeping a little stockpile myself for my dog just in case there’s some sort of run on it as he depends on it.

geusterman

We used fenbendazole and Dr. Brownstein’s iodine protocol to defeat my wife’s breast cancer. We have a lot of friends now that have used Fann benders all successfully with their cancers. Ivermectin is another good anti-cancer especially colon cancer from what I read. Someone once said that any good antiviral is also anti-cancer.

OP
D

Dannyb

We used fenbendazole and Dr. Brownstein’s iodine protocol to defeat my wife’s breast cancer. We have a lot of friends now that have used Fann benders all successfully with their cancers. Ivermectin is another good anti-cancer especially colon cancer from what I read. Someone once said that any good antiviral is also anti-cancer.
It’s amazing to hear so many people have had success with it. I’d never heard of it before this.

Do you mind if I ask how advanced your wife’s cancer was? Did you do anything else alongside or before beginning the above

geusterman

It’s amazing to hear so many people have had success with it. I’d never heard of it before this.

Do you mind if I ask how advanced your wife’s cancer was? Did you do anything else alongside or before beginning the above
Yes, sorry about the misspelling of fenbendazole. She was biopsied insitu which is not a high-risk diagnosis. Our local medical system set her up for surgery, radiation and endocrinology. They move real fast! We had just come through Covid and had figured out how to beat the hospitals and helped a lot of people so we were reluctant to jump in to their money machine. A little research brought us to Dr. Brownstein‘s work on iodine. He had also helped us understand nebulizing with saline and hydrogen peroxide to deal with cytokine storm from Covid. That was also a winner. Regarding Fenbendazole, there is a blog “mycancerstory.rocks” that you must read. Use your PC as it doesn’t render well on the phone.
It’s been said that anything that is antiviral has the potential of being anti-cancer. Ivermectin is becoming more and more useful for colon cancer and other cancers. It’s also worthy of research.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals