Heal all prunella vulgaris

bookshelf

I haven't seen much about heal all (prunella vulgaris) but it seems like a power house herb. For one thing, it is supposed to be anti-estrogenic (Characterization of Antiestrogenic Activity of the Chinese Herb, Prunella vulgaris, Using In Vitro and In Vivo (Mouse Xenograft) Models). I started experimenting with it when I was at the tail end of a sinus infection and was trying to get past the last claws that just wouldn't let go. I even gargled with it one morning when I had some irritation from post nasal drip and it wiped it out. I would love to hear any personal experience with it, especially as it supports the RP model.

Sefton10

I started experimenting with it when I was at the tail end of a sinus infection and was trying to get past the last claws that just wouldn't let go.
Did it get rid of the sinus infection?

Elie

Forum Supporter
I formulate natural health products for sale in stores and on line.
I just discovered Heal All recently.
Heard great things about a second to non effect on cold sores and autoimmune inflammatory conditions.
I got approval (from Health Canada) for a formula consisting of Heal All, Astragalus, Reishi, Rhodiola and ACES + zinc and D
I'd love to hear of any other experiences with Heal All.
1629910860071.png

Stilgar

I asked Ray about Prunella Vulgaris and he confirmed that it is probably very safe given its worldwide use, and it would be interesting to experiment with. It grows everywhere where I live in the UK.

I used it because it is recommended in chinese medicine for reducing thyroid nodules and cysts. The studies suggested inhibition of estrogen and prolactin.

I've ended up only using it occasionally after trying to drink a lot and not noticing much. I drank it as a tea though and got tired of the taste. I wanted to make an extract but never got round to it so I'd be curious if anyone had tried it that way.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Did it get rid of the sinus infection?
I was at the tail end of it and had been on antibiotics. I do believe it helped get rid of the last bits of it. I didn't know about it soon enough to try it earlier on. I hope there won't be a next time but, if there is, I plan to add it to my arsenal.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

I asked Ray about Prunella Vulgaris and he confirmed that it is probably very safe given its worldwide use, and it would be interesting to experiment with. It grows everywhere where I live in the UK.

I used it because it is recommended in chinese medicine for reducing thyroid nodules and cysts. The studies suggested inhibition of estrogen and prolactin.

I've ended up only using it occasionally after trying to drink a lot and not noticing much. I drank it as a tea though and got tired of the taste. I wanted to make an extract but never got round to it so I'd be curious if anyone had tried it that way.
I use a tincture that comes in a bottle. It's like doing a shot of hooch with a very wood/earth taste. I go with the prescribed 1 tsp. and have taken it 1-2x/day. Other than it possibly helping the last bits of that sinus infection, I haven't had any ahaaaa moments...yet. I'm glad to hear RP didn't shoot it down. I think it could be useful in certain applications. I have, admittedly, not been consistent with it once I felt like I'd licked the last tendrils of that infection. Now, I am experimenting with using it as needed when I think I might be either a) exhibiting excess estrogen symptoms b) if I'm feeling like I need extra support (e.g.: bolstering my resistance/immune system) c) if I am trying to mitigate exposure to PUFAs.

I would imagine it, as a tea, would be kinda ? based off of how the tincture tastes. Easier to get 1 tsp. of it concentrated in than a whole cup, IMHO.

Didn't know that about the thyroid nodules/cysts. Thanks for that insight.

I formulate natural health products for sale in stores and on line.
I just discovered Heal All recently.
Heard great things about a second to non effect on cold sores and autoimmune inflammatory conditions.
I got approval (from Health Canada) for a formula consisting of Heal All, Astragalus, Reishi, Rhodiola and ACES + zinc and D
I'd love to hear of any other experiences with Heal All.
View attachment 27036
That's cool! Be sure to post a link to check out your products.

Peater

I saw this recommended by @Hans in a prolactin thread.

I have acquired some marked as 1:3 25% (Which would be 1:4 surely but I digress)

What is a suggested dose in ml/teaspoons(!) at this concentration?

Elie

Forum Supporter
25% is the concentration of alcohol, isn't it?
I's say based on a a1:3 tincture, 5 to 15 ml (1-3 tsp) daily.
it is pretty safe, so you can experiment.

apr

Did this help reduce your thyroid nodules?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals