Free guide to curing long-COVID with acupressure

Caro

Your time would be much better spent looking at Fred's material. 2.5 minutes is all you need.
I was interested in what Janice had to say and demonstrate about energy currents in Chinese medicine, regardless of any references to covid. I did find her information useful.

ThinPicking

I was interested in what Janice had to say and demonstrate about energy currents in Chinese medicine, regardless of any references to covid. I did find her information useful.
Fair enough Ms. I do actually think there's more than something in their construct. Clearly you don't need me to know that yourself.

But perhaps not the most suitable acute remedy for those suffering the lies of transnational ideologues.

OP
I

ironfist

In the book, she says to do the head before the back. In the video, she does the back first. This is odd. There is mention in the book of discreetly doing the techniques on people in the hospital and they all recovered. This seems to be some kind of authentication for patients.

Caro

In the book, she says to do the head before the back. In the video, she does the back first. This is odd. There is mention in the book of discreetly doing the techniques on people in the hospital and they all recovered. This seems to be some kind of authentication for patients.
I haven't read her book, this is the first time I've heard of her. In the video I saw, she does the elbows first -- perhaps it doesn't matter which point one starts from as she's focusing on three segments of a larger, whole-body cycle, which, I suspect, starts from the dantien.

What intrigued me about her findings of the blockages was that, in part, it corresponded to what I observed while I had covid recently (or whatever you want to call it, the seasonal flu? it was something that tested positive on a RAT, and I did have minor symptoms). Using some energetic healing techniques, I found that my solar plexus chakra, scanned from the back, was severely depleted and took some 30 mins to re-energise. That area corresponded to the point of blockage on the back that Janice had identified. Her technique is much simpler and faster than mine, and is handy to know, so it was well worth viewing her material.

Nyteck

Can't say if it works but couple weeks after I got covid I instinctually started to hit my arms with the opposite hand. I felt pain in all the different points shown in her diagram and by hitting them the pain went away.

LeeBee

So did I. I went ahead and downloaded some of her books.

ThinPicking

Fred’s material is on a different aspect of COVID!
No it isn't.

"Long covid" does not exist. "Long covid" is not a thing. Post-viral fatigue syndrome and experimental medication poisoning are though.

If you want to treat post-viral fatigue syndrome with acupuncture then fine. But there's no need to create a distinction by labelling that syndrome with a lie.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals