Foot Fetish - Vitamin K2 Deficiency?

TopG

Feet have the same bacteria on its surface than cheese has.

There is a theory that a foot fetish and the desire to suck and lick feet comes from an Vitamin K2 deficiency.

It makes sense, as most guys with a foot fetish exhibit signs of K2 deficiency.

What do you think of this? I first read about this on this forum. A user in a thread regarding foot fetish talked about this.

Attachments

• D7172534-B111-40AA-9780-32D406EACA44.jpeg
    D7172534-B111-40AA-9780-32D406EACA44.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 187

ursidae

nwo mental conditioning

A89E12D1-FEA2-4705-B4A6-D56D1AB54D62.jpeg

they grew watching Dan Schneider subliminal foot fetish kids shows

you can observe the progression over the generations

C7A14C7D-73B7-470D-9E8A-0C815F755B64.jpeg

I

i_nomad

@charlie

Why the sudden flood of trolly ***t posts? This guy is awfully similar to the troll Germantruther from last year… and users/posts like these really only bring this forum down.

OP
TopG

TopG

@charlie

Why the sudden flood of trolly ***t posts? This guy is awfully similar to the troll Germantruther from last year… and users/posts like these really only bring this forum down.
@charlie I am NOT trolling. This is a serious matter (the incel thread) where I REALLY need help with. Please believe me.

aniciete

@charlie

It’s so obvious it’s him too lmfao. New account gets accepted and starts spamming controversial posts until he gets banned 2-3 days later. This is like the 5th or 6th time the same thing has happened.

OP
TopG

TopG

It’s so obvious it’s him too lmfao. New account gets accepted and starts spamming controversial posts until he gets banned 2-3 days later. This is like the 5th or 6th time the same thing has happened.
Is being an Incel or posting about the topic controversial by your standards?

OP
TopG

TopG

I'd believe it - I remember reading on here that theres bacteria that produces Vit K on the bottom of the feet or something along those lines
I meant in regards to the NWO conditioning theory.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie

We relaxed the signup security after Ray Peat passed so people come sign up and show their respects, help carry on his work, etc. We have now went back into protection mode so the trolls will be limited.

If anyone suspects a troll please hit the report button so we can look at it.

Sunny Jack

I suspect it has more to do with autism, and specifically autistic fixation. Perhaps the aversion to eye contact leads them to objectify something as base as the human foot.

There are reams of anecdotes online about autistic individuals having foot paraphilias; from the nonverbal autists who disturb their babysitters with their foot obsessions, to the higher-functioning "Asperger's" types (like, presumably, the OP), who post threads like this, and even make a point of replying to any old RPF thread with the words "foot" or "feet" in its title. Even if it's about chicken feet.

golder

It’s weird, but weird connections with a potential logical through-line is the exact reason that I come on this forum. I like it.

lvysaur

Most sane RPF poster
post-2020 at least

I love cheese but the idea of licking feet is disgusting

they grew watching Dan Schneider subliminal foot fetish kids shows
I don't think these "subliminals" can do anything unless you were already somewhat poised to fall for them. I remember seeing "twerking" when I was 11 and I thought it was weird and unappealing. But I found other completely mundane stuff exciting.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Hahaha.
Some posts on this forum totally crack me up. :joycat::joycat::joycat:
I think it has nothing to do with K2 deficiency.

I for example am not crazy about women's feet, but I do like to kiss them and touch them only if they are clean and don't smell.
I think that symbolism of woman's feet is playfulness, fragility, innocence, gentleness and such other light characteristics which is appealing to men.
I don't know what is the woman's perspective of men's feet and do they feel some kind of attraction to them...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals