Female cat sterilization or natural progesterone?

NatachaRose

What would be the worst-case scenario between sterilization and supplementing with Progest E to prevent heat cycles for my female cat?

Additionally, do you have any idea how much Progest E I should give her to prevent the onset of heat?

Sherbert

good idea 💡! As an avid peat reader can’t see any harm. you'd have give it regularly; daily or maybe at least every other day to keep her in the luteal state. I guess about a twentieth of what you'd give a human being. Guessing you could dilute a batch for her in extra virgin olive oil, 20:1 roughly, then give her a drop of that once a day, in her food, or topically on her nose or ears where there’s no fur. If necessary, you could vary the route, amount and dilution ratio til you find what’s best.

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

good idea 💡! As an avid peat reader can’t see any harm. you'd have give it regularly; daily or maybe at least every other day to keep her in the luteal state. I guess about a twentieth of what you'd give a human being. Guessing you could dilute a batch for her in extra virgin olive oil, 20:1 roughly, then give her a drop of that once a day, in her food, or topically on her nose or ears where there’s no fur. If necessary, you could vary the route, amount and dilution ratio til you find what’s best.
I’ll be experimenting. Thanks

Sherbert

Welcome.. good luck

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals