Feeling Horrible. Signs Of MS/Brain Tumor, High Anxiety

ste199

Hi
I have your same symptoms an in my case the depersonalization comes from anxiety and fear,the depresonalization is like a response of my brain who tried to escape from the anxiety and trouble of reality.
I suggest you to not focus on your body,your thoughts and your feeling cause this will worsen the problem and cause more anxiety;you should instead stop one moments from your daily occupation and take some times for yourself.
Get some sun if you can and maybe go in some park or garden.Plants,flowers natures and sun help me a lot to calm and reduce anxiety.In my case seems helpful also doing creative things like playing instruments or painting,
Magnesium,Glycine,niacinamide and bag breathing could be helpful in case of anxiety,keep yourself always warm which is very calming,maybe do a hot bath with baking soda;also mantain youself nourished doing little meal,because as the blood sugar goes down the adrenaline rise up giving you anxiety.
Also could be some gut irritation wich gives you that weird feeling.Your gut is ok?
Anyway the most important thing is to not focus and thinking too much,distract yourself as much as you can
I wish you the best.

Brasica

Dhair it seems this is fate.

When I left home to go to university, during my first year i developed severe anxiety and consequently crushing headaches. I thought I had a brain tumor and long story short had 3 ct scans and a lumbar puncture in very quick succession, all of which revealed no tumor. There was no info on the web other than 'your symptoms point to brain tumor' which led to perpetual anxiety - which is the loop you are stuck in it seems. I always meant to write a post about this on some forum but never got around to it. I feel bad now.

PM me

OP
D

Dhair

It's been a little over a month now. Still have many problems. Heaviness in head and body, EXTREMELY erratic blood pressure. I fear a psychotic break.
Some days are better than others, but I still have persistent brain fog.
Many floxed people say that glutathione injections have helped them. What is Peat's position on th is? I can't seem to find anything
Any other suggestions?

CoolTweetPete

I have used oral liposomal glutathione in the past and I can attest that it made me feel great almost immediately after taking 1 mL.

I stopped taking it because I learned that supplementing it may affect endogenous production. Someone on here told me that is not true, but I do not know for sure. I'm confident it could provide you some relief in the short term though.

Don't know Peat's stance.

OP
D

Dhair

I have used oral liposomal glutathione in the past and I can attest that it made me feel great almost immediately after taking 1 mL.

I stopped taking it because I learned that supplementing it may affect endogenous production. Someone on here told me that is not true, but I do not know for sure. I'm confident it could provide you some relief in the short term though.

Don't know Peat's stance.

Can you please post your glutathione source?
I'm not sure if oral is as effective as intravenous. Do you know?

CoolTweetPete

I'm sure IV would be more effective, but obviously more intrusive and possibly more expensive.

I used this product. The manufacturer claims his proprietary delivery method is very effective. I can say the effect is very noticeable, but I have not tried any other glutathione products, so I can't compare to anything.

Glutathione Force Orange Spice Net Wt. 1.35 fl. oz.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom