Estroban

Morten

Forum Supporter
Does anyone have experience with Estroban for anxiety? My girlfriend, 50 years, has hot flashes and anxiety, and I read that women in their menopause could have these issues. Estroban could be useful here. And what dose? And I assume that idealabs products has the best bioavailability on the market....

BrianF

Cortinon is worth a try. I would think that both would work well together.

Try that with a carrot salad daily.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Cortinon is worth a try. I would think that both would work well together.

Try that with a carrot salad daily.
thanks Brian, we´ll give it a try. Do you by the way know if both estroban and Cortinon is best absorbed through the skin? Are the products made for oral use, or on the skin?

BrianF

If you are using the alcohol based product then yes. If you are using the oil based version then (in my opinion) best is to drop between lips and lower gums. You get good absorbtion there and there is minimal waste,

You could apply this way with the alcohol but often it irritates the sensitive tissue in the mouth.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
If you are using the alcohol based product then yes. If you are using the oil based version then (in my opinion) best is to drop between lips and lower gums. You get good absorbtion there and there is minimal waste,

You could apply this way with the alcohol but often it irritates the sensitive tissue in the mouth.
Thanks Brian, you´ve made things clearer for me:))

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals