Eczema/Psoriasis and Dr. Hulda Clark

kYgirl

I found this on Hulda Clark's website:

"Psoriasis and eczema are both caused by Ascaris. Their molting chemicals are quite allergenic; perhaps it is these that are affecting the skin. Since pets pick these worms up daily, there is chronic reinfection in families with pets. Keep zapping."

Does anyone have experience with a zapper? They are pretty expensive on her website about $400. Totally worth it if it really gets rid of these skin issues.

Charais

Have had and used a zapper for many years. Not the expensive ones but I found other sources online that make them. I have not looked lately and I know the one I have now is no longer in business (Maestro Zap in Canada). Good for killing parasites, fungus. Doesn't always help but it can't hurt! Ours uses a 9V battery and two copper tubes connected to the device, about the size of playing cards. The frequency is adjustable, so we change the frequency until the tingle/zap is felt. (Also got a colloidal silver generator from the same company which is great for eye problems or throat issues.)

Marcia

Forum Supporter
I used a zapper for on myself and pets in the past. I experienced severe symptoms that may have been related to die off although I followed Hulda Clark's protocol. It is very important to address you liver detoxification pathways when considering zapping.
One of my dogs, who was very compliant with anything that we did, would try to hide when I attempted to rest his paws on the copper tubes. I persisted in spite of his hesitation because he had been infested with tics several times and blood work revealed a Lymne parasite; Babesia. I believe the Rife machine, Bioresonance, and the Zapper are good instruments to kill parasites, but removing the toxins created when the parasites die, seem to be almost more important.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals