Dr Ana Maria Mihalcea suggests EDTA, Vitamin C+ methylene blue, against self-assembling white fibrous CLOTS

Validus

I'm using a pinch of EDTA disodium under my tongue 3 times per week to help clear out excess copper. Going to watch your video in a few minutes.

Validus

This is interesting thanks.
Sure thing. If you go down this road, be sure you're supplementing with other essential minerals like potassium, magnesium, zinc etc, because the EDTA does have a varying affinity for those as well.

So in my opinion, you want to eliminate the intake of whatever metal you're targeting (copper, lead, mercury etc) & increase the "beneficial" minerals I mentioned.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie what does Dr.Garrett say about EDTA out of interest?
Not safe at all. It is best to do the low toxin lifestyle and diet along with the Big 5 Essential Minerals and Nicotinic Acid. That is the safe are proper way to detox.

Ana Mihalcea MD, PhD states "The mRNA injections, is a cover story for an Artificial Intelligence frequency based gene modification system that is self learning and can decide how to edit that human." They are using digital technology and AI to control people.

View: https://rumble.com/v4g48tl-maria-zeee-and-dr.-ana-mihalcea-on-infowars-why-are-injected-people-glowing.html

We listened to a different podcast with same suggestions. My 74yo DH developed a blood clot from his groin to his ankle March 2023 with no previous history or known causes so we are assuming shedding. We already take MB and Vitamin C (plus a bunch of other stuff). There's an alternative doc in L'ville who will do EDTA IVs, we'll both do that.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Dr Garry Gordon cured his heart failure and need for tripple bypass with chelation edta therapy, then helped tens of thousands of others- no drugs

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I'm using a pinch of EDTA disodium under my tongue 3 times per week to help clear out excess copper. Going to watch your video in a few minutes.
how much is a pinch? any other ways to optomise using it?

Osukhan

Not safe at all. It is best to do the low toxin lifestyle and diet along with the Big 5 Essential Minerals and Nicotinic Acid. That is the safe are proper way to detox.
does he have an opinion on Zeolite?

does he have an opinion on Zeolite?
We’ve been using zeolite off and on for 7 years and no plans to stop. We are being poisoned from all angles: water, air, food, soil, ConMed treatments & pharmaceuticals, EMF. And have been for so many years, that our normal detox pathways — skin, breath, pee, poop, all depending on a healthy liver which can also become congested and sick — are NOT working as they should.

We take activated charcoal 2x/week, occasional coffee enemas for the liver, dandelion and milk thistle (liver), castor oil packs and more. Man seems to be working overtime to trash God’s magnificent work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom