COCA COLA IN VENENEZUELA

Enderfula

Hi, I am totally new in the Ray Peat's world, I came from the zero carb carnivore and paid the price, I start to see the lebels of Coca Cola here in Venezuela and now the original recipe has in all the presentation 30% less calories and also beside the normal ingredients they add Sucralose, how bad is that? Is better stay away from it?, Thanks.

Hi, I am totally new in the Ray Peat's world, I came from the zero carb carnivore and paid the price, I start to see the lebels of Coca Cola here in Venezuela and now the original recipe has in all the presentation 30% less calories and also beside the normal ingredients they add Sucralose, how bad is that? Is better stay away from it?, Thanks.

Yes. It is like margarine and other man made things, that think "they" made it better than God/nature.

K

Kaur Singh

En Venezuela!

No necesitas ni la Cola ni la Pepsi,
Que ahi tienes todas las frutas tropicales, que Peat ve como las mejores.

Me muero por nispero
tamarindo... guayaba... mango... lechoza... guanabanas.. mamones... parchita... ri~ones...

Si no es facil conseguirlos por la situacion -
Siembra arboles!

ademas, jugo de ca~a de azucar y papelon

AlaskaJono

Tambien nisparo ! Mi gusto mucho. I was there 20 years ago, so many delicious fruits. Not only cachada y cachapas available.

I wholeheartedly recommend to read many articles directly from raypeat.com website. There are so many subjects, but you will begin to understand his wholistic view of the metabolism/cellular physiology/hormonal functions, etc. I read from his site for years before I joined up here, longtime lurker .....but there are many folks who have received so many benefits from his orientation.

Also there are many videos of Ray being interviewed; also Danny Roddy, Haidut. Explore this site as it is well crafted. Gracias Administrators! Also Click 'Forums List' button on right and go to Resources. Ciao ciao...

Lollipop2

No necesitas ni la Cola ni la Pepsi,
Que ahi tienes todas las frutas tropicales, que Peat ve como las mejores.

Me muero por nispero
tamarindo... guayaba... mango... lechoza... guanabanas.. mamones... parchita... ri~ones...
?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals