CO2 and Bicarbonate

Abcdefgmo

Could CO2s benefits actually be coming from its conversion to bicarbonate?
low thyroid means low CO2 which also means low bicarbonate, an important pH buffer

Maybe estrogen goes high to raise carbonic anhydrase in Zincs absence? Copper and iron lower zinc

So baking soda + zinc + iron and copper chelators + adaptogens to boost thyroid = homerun?

Fruits and vegetables will already have the alkaline ash, while animal products are rich in more bioavailable zinc to ensure you have adequate bicarbonate..

Or is this all nonsense, and someone with a sluggish metabolism will be too alkaline due to low stomach acid and low CO2 ...but then again the solution is the same, raise CO2(baking soda with vinegar so it doesnt dilute stomach acid and adaptogens to boost thyroid), and have adequate Zinc to convert it to bicarbonate when needed + zinc is needed for stomach acid?

Azerra

Forum Supporter
Could CO2s benefits actually be coming from its conversion to bicarbonate?
low thyroid means low CO2 which also means low bicarbonate, an important pH buffer

Maybe estrogen goes high to raise carbonic anhydrase in Zincs absence? Copper and iron lower zinc

So baking soda + zinc + iron and copper chelators + adaptogens to boost thyroid = homerun?

Fruits and vegetables will already have the alkaline ash, while animal products are rich in more bioavailable zinc to ensure you have adequate bicarbonate..

Or is this all nonsense, and someone with a sluggish metabolism will be too alkaline due to low stomach acid and low CO2 ...but then again the solution is the same, raise CO2(baking soda with vinegar so it doesnt dilute stomach acid and adaptogens to boost thyroid), and have adequate Zinc to convert it to bicarbonate when needed + zinc is needed for stomach acid?
HI I am dealing with this now.... I need to ask you some questions. How can I raise carbonic andrahayse. does zinc do that? what adaptogens needes to boost thyroid? I have subclinical hypo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals