Cancer Is NOT Addicted To Glucose, As Previously Thought

Eberhardt

You are right, this study simply focused on LDH. I should have clarified in my post that actual glucose deprivation has been done before and it also failed. The chemical used was 2-deoxy-glucose (2-DG).
2-Deoxy-D-glucose - Wikipedia

The human studies I have seen with 2-DG show no more than 30% response rate (partial remission), and after a few months the tumors resume growth. There is also some preliminary evidence showing 2-DG triggers metastases even in people with previously localized tumors.
Its a bit old but I noted this sort of weird research seemingly showing actual in vivo tumor suppression by limiting carbohydrates in the precencse of cold exposure- what on earth is going on here:

Brown-fat-mediated tumour suppression by cold-altered global metabolism​

frannybananny

Cancer cells simply waste a lot of glucose and convert it into lactate due to their highly reduced state. Diabetic cells do the same. Often, blocking fat oxidation is enough to restore balance. See the first reference I posted in the original post. It shows niacinamide made large tumors disappears so quickly the scientists thought they were delusional. The other references also talk about this, so if you go through the links I posted you will find the information you need. The one mentionign melanoma is a great one and it has links to at least 6-7 other studies on cancer, fat oxidation, and the Warburg effect.
@haidut
The one mentionign melanoma is a great one and it has links to at least 6-7 other studies on cancer, fat oxidation, and the Warburg effect.
@haidut would you mind posting the link or quotes on the one mentioning melanoma?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals