Breast cancer spreading

Jackson Chung

Does anybody know when was the cancertutor.com website bought or changed? Just wondering when would be the last snapshot before the web got transformed...thanks.

I don’t remember exactly. But I know in 2011 I spent LOTS of time on it. That’s what got me into alternative medicine. 2015 was the last time I checked on archive.org. But I think if you archived 2011 2013 and 2015 you are all set.

The guy that ran it was older (65+) in 2011.

If you can archive it and share it with the forum I would greatly appreciate it.

L_C

Here is a snapshot of the entire cancertutor page (with toolbars, etc...) from 2013.

Attachments

• web.archive.org.zip
    12.7 MB · Views: 50

Jackson Chung

Here is a snapshot of the entire cancertutor page (with toolbars, etc...) from 2013.
God bless you!!

This is the website I remember from 13 years ago! Combined with Ray’s knowledge. I think people truly have a chance. What software did you use for the archive?

LucyL

My mother just had surgery for invasive ductal carcinoma. She was told it has been fully removed and the lymph’s themselves are clear, but tested positive for “extensive lymphovascular invasion” and the doctor is recommending chemo/radiation.

I can’t find much info on this. We’re at a loss. My mom does not want to opt for chemo and radiation at all. She was already hesitant for surgery.

I would really appreciate some insight here. I know things like aspirin, progesterone/dhea, vitamin E, low pufa, gelatin, red light, thyroid, antibiotics, etc have been said to be helpful for cancer.. if treatment should be avoided are there any studies or findings from Ray that would advise to proper dosage of these approaches above? Thank you all
I am sorry to hear about your Mother, it's never an easy thing to have to face head on. A few things have come to mind. You can request genetic typing of the tumor, and have it assessed for susceptibility to chemo. When I did that, the report came back with a whopping 2% effectivity. I said 'no' and they stopped talking about it. If the lymph nodes were clear I wouldn't worry about the LVI.

There have been several mentions of antibiotics on the thread, doxycycline has been shown effective at stopping cancer spread, I would find some docs willing to give extensive lower dose prescriptions of that. I've found alternative medicine docs aware of the benefits of doxycycline, but a reasonable regular doc (probably not an oncologist) may help if you take the studies to him.

It's easy to fall into the paradigm that cancer is either a death sentence, or something that must be eradicated and "cured". I find it more reasonable to look at it as a chronic illness that can be managed. I think the metabolic influences of cancer demand this perspective. What the goal is, of course, is to manage the metabolism of the organism. It must be a primary focus, along with things (like aspirin) that deal directly with the cancer. It took me over a year, for example, to get my temps and pulses to the metabolically "healthy" range.

I recommend getting help with it. I consult with Andrew Murray (Herb Doctors), and can recommend him; it's very helpful to have someone looking over your shoulder on this management.

I will keep you and your mother in my prayers.

L_C

You can request genetic typing of the tumor, and have it assessed for susceptibility to chemo.
Is this an official name if the test - ' genetic typing of the tumor'? I did google but nothing meaningful came up. Thanks.

LucyL

Is this an official name if the test - ' genetic typing of the tumor'? I did google but nothing meaningful came up. Thanks.
This might help:

Oncotype DX® test​

The Oncotype DX lab test is used to determine whether chemotherapy is likely to benefit patients with early-stage breast cancer. It also helps evaluate the likelihood of breast cancer recurrence.

This diagnostic test is often performed on a small amount of tissue removed during breast cancer surgery and then examined at a molecular level. The Oncotype DX test provides specific information about the disease, which may help guide treatment decisions.

Lab and Blood Tests for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment.

burtlancast

I would like to remind readers here that Jason Vale kept his kidney cancer in check for +30 years by simply eating apricot pits every day.

Tried and proven.

VivienTT

Forum Supporter
MAG, sorry to hear about your mom. We were able to take my wife’s cancer biopsy to a benign level in six months with Brownsteins iodine concept and fenbendazole. There is a blog best viewed on a PC called mycancer story.rocks.
Both are cheap and do not need a doctors involvement.
May I ask how did you know the tumor became benign? Did you do another biopsy?

I am sort of in a similar situation with my mother, with a tumor that has decreased in size, but I am not sure if this is enough to declare that it is no longer malignant.

S.Holmes

MAG, sorry to hear about your mom. We were able to take my wife’s cancer biopsy to a benign level in six months with Brownsteins iodine concept and fenbendazole. There is a blog best viewed on a PC called mycancer story.rocks.
Both are cheap and do not need a doctors involvement.
I second this. I'm doing both of these.

I am finding huge evidence for CBD and THC curing a lot of cancer including breast cancer. It isn’t cheap but it may be very effective and it is quite safe. Maybe combined with colloidal silver and artemisinin and artemisia. May work better than fenbendazole and ivermectin for a lot of cancers such as breast cancer that is ER+

I think these are useful:

1. A low methionine diet. That is why plant based diets work well. They are low in methionine.
2. CBD and THC, like Rick Simpson Oil protocol, working up to 1g per day in divided doses of high potency THC and high grade CBD 4:1, like 80% THC.
3. I like the Bengston healing method. I think it is amazing. I’ve seen so many success stories with it.
4. Maybe fenbendazole, ivermectin, aspirin, lidocaine. Maybe artimisinin and artemisia. One of those groups of drugs may work if the other doesn’t’.

My mother just had surgery for invasive ductal carcinoma. She was told it has been fully removed and the lymph’s themselves are clear, but tested positive for “extensive lymphovascular invasion” and the doctor is recommending chemo/radiation.

I can’t find much info on this. We’re at a loss. My mom does not want to opt for chemo and radiation at all. She was already hesitant for surgery.

I would really appreciate some insight here. I know things like aspirin, progesterone/dhea, vitamin E, low pufa, gelatin, red light, thyroid, antibiotics, etc have been said to be helpful for cancer.. if treatment should be avoided are there any studies or findings from Ray that would advise to proper dosage of these approaches above? Thank you all
I am sorry to hear about your mother MAG. I linked for you my thread on cancer, where I have collected the most convincing evidence that I have found on the subject. I hope it helps in someway….

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals