Book launched in Brazil about intestine-carrot-gelatin-coconut oil, based on Ray Peat: Why (almost) every disease starts in the intestine, 360 pages.

The book, written by one of the members of our forum, Gilson Dantas, was launched a few days ago [20-10-23] in Brasília and is dedicated to Ray Peat; also to G.Dinkov and D.Roddy, inspirers of the work.
The work, which is made up of four books in one - in addition to addressing the intestine-and-its-microbiome -, examines the therapeutic role of raw carrot salad [Peat], the role of animal gelatin in health and, finally, the coconut oil medicine.
The intention of the book, in addition to exploring the role of the intestine as a very active and unavoidable interface between us and the external environment, is to bring a more coherent physiological perspective, more based on the totality and processes of production of biological energy, to situate the digestive system and its biome in the construction of health and disease.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-21 at 10.17.01.jpeg

beest  - - .jpeg

Amazon: Amazon.com.br

Shopee: https://shopee.com.br/product/516917864/23592569765/

Any questions, may write to whatzapp: Brasília [Brazil]: (61) 99292-1965 Lúcia.

akgrrrl

The book, written by one of the members of our forum, Gilson Dantas, was launched a few days ago [20-10-23] in Brasília and is dedicated to Ray Peat; also to G.Dinkov and D.Roddy, inspirers of the work.
The work, which is made up of four books in one - in addition to addressing the intestine-and-its-microbiome -, examines the therapeutic role of raw carrot salad [Peat], the role of animal gelatin in health and, finally, the coconut oil medicine.
The intention of the book, in addition to exploring the role of the intestine as a very active and unavoidable interface between us and the external environment, is to bring a more coherent physiological perspective, more based on the totality and processes of production of biological energy, to situate the digestive system and its biome in the construction of health and disease.

View attachment 57149

View attachment 57150

Amazon: Amazon.com.br

Shopee: https://shopee.com.br/product/516917864/23592569765/

Any questions, may write to whatzapp: Brasília [Brazil]: (61) 99292-1965 Lúcia.
i would put myself on a list to purchase a copy in English...prepay for pre-publishing?

Kimster

Forum Supporter
i would put myself on a list to purchase a copy in English...prepay for pre-publishing?
something tells me the author will be openly be peddling the book on this forum the moment it gets translated to English, quite similar to the self promotion of the Portuguese copy!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom