Blastocystis hominis | Get out of my body, you parasite!

Bounce

Forum Supporter
Somehow the news just keeps coming.

After having constipation and blood in my stool last week, I have now been diagnosed with the above-mentioned parasite. My liver value GPT is also quite high and is 79.

My GP said I should "keep an eye on it" and wouldn't advise me to take antibiotics for the time being, as they don't seem to be particularly effective. But what I forgot to ask her is whether a parasite disappears on its own?

In any case, I'm exhausted and tired and, to be honest, I don't want a parasite living inside me.

Has anyone ever had this parasite?

What could help? Glutamine? Oregano oil?

not for everyone - i saw in some reddit postings.

i will try to flush it out and make a new stool test in about 2 months. if the parasite is still there, i will take the metranidazol.
Well, I never heard of anything that works for everyone every time.

freyasam

Please keep us updated. This showed up on a stool test I did 12 years ago. The practitioner said it was very hard to get rid of and so many ppl have it w/o symptoms, so I gave up on it. Wondering if I should treat it now but my health is so bad I fear taking anything that might cause more problems.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Somehow the news just keeps coming.

After having constipation and blood in my stool last week, I have now been diagnosed with the above-mentioned parasite. My liver value GPT is also quite high and is 79.

My GP said I should "keep an eye on it" and wouldn't advise me to take antibiotics for the time being, as they don't seem to be particularly effective. But what I forgot to ask her is whether a parasite disappears on its own?

In any case, I'm exhausted and tired and, to be honest, I don't want a parasite living inside me.

Has anyone ever had this parasite?

What could help? Glutamine? Oregano oil?
I had it and giardia in 2019. Did a months long protocol including multiple liver flushes. Herbs and probiotics

Peater

Natural pine spirits turpentine is reported to be an effective anthelmintic. There are some threads on here and I have used it myself.

Sherbert

Metronidazole is carcinogenic. I think both danny and haidut have warned.
Cascara/Emodin pretty safe and anti-parasitic:
So is/are FlowersofSulfur.
As far as pharmaceuticals, Albendazole might work.
Ray himself said it is easy to get rid of worms you just don’t eat anything uncooked. I’m not sure if worms fit in or overlap the category of parasites or not. Hope someone more knowledgeable can chime in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals