Bladder issues

biggirlkisss

Hey,

I oringally had a prostate infection which had burning I took antibotics and it stopped burning then it came back couple months later. I then took antibotics again and it was gone then came back many months later but was 70% better. I started red led tanning beds this was in 2017 and the burning been gone for years so I assumed the infection was gone. I am now noticing there are times when I sit where I feel my bladder. I thought first it was my prostate but my psa was 4.0 and no sign of infections from urine test althrough I dunno what the lab tests for to be honest. I notice when I hold in urine it's worse and it get much better when I pee and have a bowel movement same time. Any ideas I am keeping a eye on it for now maybe it will with time maybe not though.

L_C

Hey,

I oringally had a prostate infection which had burning I took antibotics and it stopped burning then it came back couple months later. I then took antibotics again and it was gone then came back many months later but was 70% better. I started red led tanning beds this was in 2017 and the burning been gone for years so I assumed the infection was gone. I am now noticing there are times when I sit where I feel my bladder. I thought first it was my prostate but my psa was 4.0 and no sign of infections from urine test althrough I dunno what the lab tests for to be honest. I notice when I hold in urine it's worse and it get much better when I pee and have a bowel movement same time. Any ideas I am keeping a eye on it for now maybe it will with time maybe not though.
Do you drink enough water? I have developed similar issue. In my case it was severe dehydration. Also, I live in high altitude deserty environmnent so I get dehydrated even faster.

greeneclipse

Do you drink enough water? I have developed similar issue. In my case it was severe dehydration. Also, I live in high altitude deserty environmnent so I get dehydrated even faster.
How did you correct the dehydration? Just drink more water or add electrolytes?

Wouldn’t you have other symptoms of severe dehydration beforehand? Like low blood pressure.

L_C

How did you correct the dehydration? Just drink more water or add electrolytes?

Wouldn’t you have other symptoms of severe dehydration beforehand? Like low blood pressure.
My other symptoms besides bladder pain and pain while peeing were very dry mouth. I didnt have low blood pressure but felt like blood volume was much less - my period has been with much less blood.

Also, I speculate (in my case) if supressing estrogen with progesterone, aspirin and vitamin E didn't make this issue worse since estrogen makes you to hold on to water.

Anyway, yes I started drinking more water, which is still hard because I dont like to drink plain water. So I started adding lemon, ginger and a bit of honey along with watermelon.

After about a week or two of loading myself with water, pain went away.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

hmmm i like carbonated water and reverse ominious water is great too. I have been drinking pre made booths . Maybe coffee cause it?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals