Beard help

Solace_found

Has anyone filled up their beard or grown from scratch without minoxidil or trt. Some things like ginger juice or aakg have been mentioned. If someone can provide evidence it would be deeply appreciated

A

Adf

I hear some good things about microneedling with Dr Pen. But that's usually done with Minoxidil.

golder

Wouldn’t the micro needling increase systemic absorbtion? For a very non Peaty substance isn’t that exactly what we don’t want to do? What’s wrong with just a little topical use only?

OP
S

Solace_found

Wouldn’t the micro needling increase systemic absorbtion? For a very non Peaty substance isn’t that exactly what we don’t want to do? What’s wrong with just a little topical use only?
Issue of extreme non responder even with tretinoin hence looking for alternatives

Steed

Issue of extreme non responder even with tretinoin hence looking for alternatives
Tretinonin is a vitamin-a derivative and If it does not make your beard grow does not mean your are a non-responder. You want to work on your hpa and hpg axis.

Something else. Vytrus down in Spain has an ingredient based on curcumin that they claim helps to grow your beard, you can find it in beard growth products. Their marketing material and in-vitro tests are not great in terms of real science so I could not say how and if it works. If you would have a gun to my head I would guess NO2 :).

Last edited:
OP
S

Solace_found

Tretinonin is a vitamin-a derivative and If it does not make your beard grow does not mean your are a non-responder. You want to work on your hpa and hpg axis.

Something else. Vytrus down in Spain has an ingredient based on curcumin that they claim helps to grow your beard, you can find it in beard growth products. Their marketing material and in-vitro tests are not great in terms of real science so I could not say how and how and if it works. If you would have a gun to my head I would guess NO2 :).
Thanx a lot man I will check it out

GreekDemiGod

Ideas for beard-maxxing

8252189C-2640-463A-BA1E-168B17F68B21.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals