Aspirine - Testimonials collection - Megathread

Ismail

I have several different unanswered characteristics, which I grew up never knowing how to deal with.
Some are obvious enough for me to be aware of, others tend to be masked as individuality or, perhaphs, personality.

It is hard to pinpoint what the issues it fixes were but I can tell you it makes me: Active, cheerful, Playful, craking jokes all the time, motivated to read and learn as much as possible and to start exercising.
Taking Aspirin for long enough does it, not one or two aspirins.

Interestingly enough, all of it abruptly stopped after I ate a decent slice of hard cheese. NMDA receptors Hypofunction might be in the cards but it is definitively not all.

The search continues!
Interesting, thank you for sharing.

How much aspirin were/are you taking daily? Do you take anything else with the apsirin? eg glycine, bicarbonate soda etc.?

Diogo

Interesting, thank you for sharing.

How much aspirin were/are you taking daily? Do you take anything else with the apsirin? eg glycine, bicarbonate soda etc.?
I am not that methodical, I used to take, at least, one 500mg aspirin pill every day.

Around two years ago I did consume plenty of different supplements but stopped and stayed with Piracetam, Aspirin and Taurine(if I am not mistaken).

Stopped

Started again taking Aspirin on its own(with the regimen referred above) and can´t live without it.
Simply put, bigger doses make me more and more myself/human but the exact place where my left leg connects with my hip cracks nearly everytime I walk and sometimes there it hurts.

Perhaps I should take k2 while on it but it seems hard cheese is highly rich in k2 and it completely stopped the benefits from aspirin so I´m backfooted.

Perhaps

It is not related to k2.

In my country I can´t test for the things Peat deems important so I guess I´ll never know.

Ismail

I am not that methodical, I used to take, at least, one 500mg aspirin pill every day.

Around two years ago I did consume plenty of different supplements but stopped and stayed with Piracetam, Aspirin and Taurine(if I am not mistaken).

Stopped

Started again taking Aspirin on its own(with the regimen referred above) and can´t live without it.
Simply put, bigger doses make me more and more myself/human but the exact place where my left leg connects with my hip cracks nearly everytime I walk and sometimes there it hurts.

Perhaps I should take k2 while on it but it seems hard cheese is highly rich in k2 and it completely stopped the benefits from aspirin so I´m backfooted.

Perhaps

It is not related to k2.

In my country I can´t test for the things Peat deems important so I guess I´ll never know.

Thank you for this.

Have you tried supplemental K2 (mk-4) instead?

Diogo

Is this intentional?

Have you thought about trying it perhaps?
Did think about it, yes. I have a lab I can order from but their Vitamin K is more than 200€/g and I want to avoid inpurities.

Also

As posted prior, seems to me that one of my main issues is NMDA receptor Hypofunction.

Aspirin solves this but brings the minor leg issue.

Vitamin k2 solves the later but completely stops the amazing benefits from aspirin and my quality of life diminuishes drastically.

I´ll buy 1kg of lab ascorbic acid(with CoA) and will megadose.

Hopefully it will be a nice counter measure.

Thank you for asking!

OP
Kocky777

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Tried aspirin big doses of 3-4 grams a day I felt really sharp and personalized the coordination was incredible, no anxiety felt really confident but I got stomach pain from it everytime I ate sugary
Grams of aspirin combined with starch made me delusional to the point of being seen as possessed , my rational thinking was absent and egoism was dominating
I blame it on increased gut permeability so anybody sensitive has to be careful
Thank you very much! Very interesting!
Have you tried lots of Glycine and/or Baking Soda to decrease stomach problems from Aspirine?

OP
Kocky777

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
The risk for developing anemia is likely due to aspirin's effect on creating microbleeding of the intestinal tract, acting as a very mild blood donation.

Aspirin doesn't seem impair iron absorption from foods..
Very interesting, thank you!

OP
Kocky777

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I have several different unanswered characteristics, which I grew up never knowing how to deal with.
Some are obvious enough for me to be aware of, others tend to be masked as individuality or, perhaphs, personality.

It is hard to pinpoint what the issues it fixes were but I can tell you it makes me: Active, cheerful, Playful, craking jokes all the time, motivated to read and learn as much as possible and to start exercising.
Taking Aspirin for long enough does it, not one or two aspirins.

Interestingly enough, all of it abruptly stopped after I ate a decent slice of hard cheese. NMDA receptors Hypofunction might be in the cards but it is definitively not all.

The search continues!
Very interesting, thank you!

Thank you very much! Very interesting!
Have you tried lots of Glycine and/or Baking Soda to decrease stomach problems from Aspirine?
Yes and it didn't work
Baking soda made it worse by decreasing stomach acid I couldn't eat anything for few hours after taking it

OP
Kocky777

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I use vitamin C, and baking soda, and aspirin, and soda water.
Thank you for chiming in.
What is your Aspirine testimonial?
What does Aspirine do for you regarding thyroid, metabolism, body temperatures, overall well-being? Any other specific positive results of Aspirine for you personally?
How much Aspirine and how often do you take it? For how long have you been taking Aspirine?
Are there any disadvantages for you personally?

How much Vitamin C and how much Baking Soda do you take with IT?

Thank you so much!

OP
Kocky777

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Thank you for chiming in.
What is your Aspirine testimonial?
What does Aspirine do for you regarding thyroid, metabolism, body temperatures, overall well-being? Any other specific positive results of Aspirine for you personally?
How much Aspirine and how often do you take it? For how long have you been taking Aspirine?
Are there any disadvantages for you personally?

How much Vitamin C and how much Baking Soda do you take with IT?

Thank you so much!
Bump @ecstatichamster
See questions above. Thank you!

I take 1g of aspirin at a time. Some days none, some days 2g. I use a pinch or two of baking soda and 2g of ascorbic acid and soda water. Works awesomely. I also take maybe 10mg of K2 MK4 on those days. I use it for when I’m feeling endotoxin symptoms or headache. I’ve been using it for maybe 6 or 8 years.

OP
Kocky777

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I take 1g of aspirin at a time. Some days none, some days 2g. I use a pinch or two of baking soda and 2g of ascorbic acid and soda water. Works awesomely. I also take maybe 10mg of K2 MK4 on those days. I use it for when I’m feeling endotoxin symptoms or headache. I’ve been using it for maybe 6 or 8 years.
Very nice! Thank you! Does Aspirine help you sleep when sleepless?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals