Anxiety Or Something Else?

OP
prider90

prider90

hah. never knew that. I hate spinach btw. I'm with potatoes and carrots.
Last few days I felt a constant need to move my body and felt my fingertips like they're under electric shock. Nasty feeling.

Cirion

How should you get your vitamin K then besides supplementation?

Vinero

hah. never knew that. I hate spinach btw. I'm with potatoes and carrots.
Last few days I felt a constant need to move my body and felt my fingertips like they're under electric shock. Nasty feeling.
You might react badly to the potatoes. Some people get endotoxin symptoms from potatoes, indicating that the fiber doesn't agree with their intestinal flora. Have you tried replacing the potatoes with something else like white rice or mushrooms?

Vinero

How should you get your vitamin K then besides supplementation?
Eggs have a little, certain cheeses also contain high amounts of K2 like Gouda. Also consider this:
Nitrates / Nitrites Inhibit Androgen Synthesis By Raising NO

Nitrates actually decreases androgen levels. So I would really be careful only to eat low-nitrate vegetables like mushrooms and squash. You can find lists on the internet about nitrate-rich vegetables and nitrate-poor vegetables. Processed meats like ham, sausages, hot dogs etc.
also contain added nitrates as a preservative.

OP
prider90

prider90

this is not a constant feeling that I have. It's something that comes in waves that last 2-3hours then i'm back to normal.

fradon

fresh juice/bananas/oats/chicken breast/rice/vegetables/fish. no fast food, no simple carbs.

you might be anemic...low iron (copper bound) low CP copper, low b6, low b12

i would switch to some red meat. fish and chicken lack the power red meat has. it does not even have to a lot of red meat. I've been buy some cheap tip roast steaks they are thin like scalapinni but man I have a lot of power lately. cooke 20 seconds on each side and eat medium rare.

you may also be too alkaline...eat the meat only with rice...vegetables can make you too alkaline.

one guy found health eating stewed bison, rice, and beans...no vegetabels, no fruit

low muscle creatine...red meat is full of creatine.

Hans

Forum Supporter
After 3 years of heavy lifting and use of caffeine based stimulants , I start having some sort of anxiety attacks. At the time, I didn't knew what is going on. I was diagnosed with panic disorder but not convinced that it was the correct diagnostic. Managed to recover in a couple of months.
Since then, every year I start to have weird symptoms out of nowhere:
- sudden bouts of extreme yawning
- restlessness body/legs
-faint feeling
-feel offbalance
-burning skin feeling on my upper back and neck. ( sometimes chills like I have a fever )
Lately with trouble sleeping with nightmares every night and cold hands/feet ALL THE TIME .
I thought is anxiety again so I took some valium to calm down but surprise...no effect: I just sleep after it and after I wake up I feel the same. I don't have classic panic attack symptoms like racing heart,sweating, trouble breathing. Blood pressure and pulse are normal even when I feel like this.
Hormone bloodwork showed slightly elevated cortisol & dhea levels. Tried to explain to the doctor that these symptoms makes me anxious not the other way around..
Forgot to mention I have a healthy diet and a non stressful job.
Maybe is a serotonin imbalance or adrenal fatigue ? I'm out of options here.
Might be a good ideea to try cyproheptadine since it lowers cortisol ? :)
Cheers !
It's mainly adrenaline symptoms and might be elevated histamine and ACTH as well and therefore elevated DHEA and cortisol.
Too much copper and hypothyroid increase the conversion of dopamine to noradrenaline, which is then converted to adrenaline using SAMe, both of which contributes to anxiety, restlessness, cold hands and feet, etc.
Niacinamide, magnesium, taurine and inosine might help lower the catecholamines and ACTH.
Serotonin, prolactin and estrogen increases ACTH and cortisol. So you might want to focus on lowering them.

It could also be due to overtraining, not enough recovery, low glycogen stores, low vitamins and minerals and it will take a while to recover from this. As this happened over time, a little time will be needed to fix it.

But consistently focusing on relaxing, doing only short workouts, maybe only 2-3 times a week, consuming easy to digest and utilise carbs, avoiding gut irritating foods, using activated charcoal, getting lots of sunlight and consuming gelatin will definitely speed up the healing process.

OP
prider90

prider90

It's mainly adrenaline symptoms and might be elevated histamine and ACTH as well and therefore elevated DHEA and cortisol.
Too much copper and hypothyroid increase the conversion of dopamine to noradrenaline, which is then converted to adrenaline using SAMe, both of which contributes to anxiety, restlessness, cold hands and feet, etc.
Niacinamide, magnesium, taurine and inosine might help lower the catecholamines and ACTH.
Serotonin, prolactin and estrogen increases ACTH and cortisol. So you might want to focus on lowering them.

It could also be due to overtraining, not enough recovery, low glycogen stores, low vitamins and minerals and it will take a while to recover from this. As this happened over time, a little time will be needed to fix it.

But consistently focusing on relaxing, doing only short workouts, maybe only 2-3 times a week, consuming easy to digest and utilise carbs, avoiding gut irritating foods, using activated charcoal, getting lots of sunlight and consuming gelatin will definitely speed up the healing process.
Thank you for reply !
At this stage, I can't even workout. I feel much worse the next days after doing weights. Only cardio 2-3 days a week.
I can't seem to relax. I have a constant urge to move my body(picking hair, moving legs etc ), like a nervous energy. Blood pressure/pulse seems to be normal.
Doc got me a dexamethasone suppression test. The night I took the pill I managed to sleep without waking up every hour!
I now wait for the results. Thyroid, b12, d, ferritin,calcium came back in normal range.
edit: I forgot to mention: I took some cyproheptadine for a few days and managed to get a better sleep but the hunger was so intense that I got more restless because of it. I might give benadryl a try.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thank you for reply !
At this stage, I can't even workout. I feel much worse the next days after doing weights. Only cardio 2-3 days a week.
I can't seem to relax. I have a constant urge to move my body(picking hair, moving legs etc ), like a nervous energy. Blood pressure/pulse seems to be normal.
Doc got me a dexamethasone suppression test. The night I took the pill I managed to sleep without waking up every hour!
I now wait for the results. Thyroid, b12, d, ferritin,calcium came back in normal range.
edit: I forgot to mention: I took some cyproheptadine for a few days and managed to get a better sleep but the hunger was so intense that I got more restless because of it. I might give benadryl a try.
If the cypro makes you ravenous I would suspect you had/have high histamine. Do you perhaps think that you had reduced appetite due to elevated histamine and might have consumed too little food and now after three years your body is taking a hit?

OP
prider90

prider90

just got the blood results after dexamethasone suppression test. ( 1mg )
Cortisol is below minimum: 82.5 and it was 560 when I took the test without dexamethasone. So I got cleared of tumor. Is it normal to get that low after just 1mg of dexa?

InChristAlone

just got the blood results after dexamethasone suppression test. ( 1mg )
Cortisol is below minimum: 82.5 and it was 560 when I took the test without dexamethasone. So I got cleared of tumor. Is it normal to get that low after just 1mg of dexa?
That isn't surprising 1mg of dexa would completely replace your own cortisol production. Usually only 0.5 mg would be needed for one whole day as it's 40-50 times more potent than hydrocortisone and lasts up to 24 hrs.

OP
prider90

prider90

That isn't surprising 1mg of dexa would completely replace your own cortisol production. Usually only 0.5 mg would be needed for one whole day as it's 40-50 times more potent than hydrocortisone and lasts up to 24 hrs.
lasts up to 24hrs ? That's why I felt like I was dying in the last 2 days ?
@Hans that could be it. Should I try cypro again ?

Last edited:
OP
prider90

prider90

Still feeling the same. Started taking magnesium citrate & zinc glycinate. I noticed every form of zinc I take I get really bad nausea for days !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals