A Bunch Of Cancer Related Stuff That Might Be Peaty

L

lollipop

I'm still waiting to stumble across some more data on this. I had read a Walter Last article which had depicted a micrograph of a human cell which had grown hyphae, and I'm starting to wonder whether it had de-differentiated into a more evolutionarilly-primitive fungal form. Both mammals and yeast have DNA for a cyclooxygenase enzyme, and you'd expect the genome of a yeast like C. albicans to have more homology to our own than that of any single bacteria. The phylogenetic tree places animals closest to fungi. I am starting to think that perhaps we both had evolved from ocean algae: The proto-mammalian lines first growing flagella as a means of locomotion while the yeast–fungal evolutionary branch perhaps forming spores to propagate. Flagellated algae have been found and characterized, and are species unique in that they're capable of both photosynthesis and motion. I think these could perhaps be some of the oldest 'animals,' and perhaps the oldest yeasts are algae which propagate sporadically?

I just a bottle of 'Oregano oil' pills lying around, but unfortunately it has flaxseed oil (25·mg)—apparently Nature's Way™ did not get the memo. This is another otherwise fine dietary supplement ruined by linoleic acid, made especially annoying since it now sits within eyesight.

But wait? Is that α-linolenic acid or γ-linolenic acid? They did not specify, but a quick search reveals that it's α-linolenic acid. Further quick Googling indicates that linoleic acid can range down to a mere 3%, so perhaps this could be worth taking after all.. .

Craig, B. "Quantitative fatty acid analysis of vegetable oils by gas-liquid chromatography." Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society (1959)

Certainly the best of the four, but still often 15–25% linoleic acid. Coincidentally, but perhaps not, this is the same range of linoleic acid found in egg yolks. A quick calculation reveals that each 'Oregano oil' pill should contribute 5 milligrams of carcinogenic and yeast-transforming linoleic acid—still a bit much. This is equivalent to seven egg yolks, which would make me a hypocrite if I were to take one of these.
@Travis have you seen these? @Obi-wan you might like these as well:

Zane Hellas Oregano Oil Softgels. Concentrate 4:1 Provides 108 mg Carvacrol per Serving. 60 Softgels- Capsules with Pure Essential Oil of Oregano and Organic Extra Virgin OIive Oil. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ7BU8F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_I3wZAb6TVNR8H

Travis

@Travis have you seen these? @Obi-wan you might like these as well:

Zane Hellas Oregano Oil Softgels. Concentrate 4:1 Provides 108 mg Carvacrol per Serving. 60 Softgels- Capsules with Pure Essential Oil of Oregano and Organic Extra Virgin OIive Oil. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ7BU8F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_I3wZAb6TVNR8H
That carvacrol is pretty volatile, so I think it would be absorbed pretty quickly. A few years ago I has some oregano oil in a little bottle and it was pretty intense, perhaps I still have it lying around somewhere.. .

I think curcumin (via turmeric) is a better choice. Although not as strong in cell inhibition assays, it is not absorbed at all. This one characteristic fact of curcumin is what most see at a detriment, yet this is actually a benefit as it reaches all parts of the digestive tract; most small molecules are absorbed in the duodenum and never get there. Curcumin has been shown to be a cyclooxygenase inhibitor, a glyoxylase II inhibitor, a general cancer inhibitor, a purported nitric oxide scavenger, and it can be bought at your local grocery store.

Obi-wan

L

lollipop

That carvacrol is pretty volatile, so I think it would be absorbed pretty quickly. A few years ago I has some oregano oil in a little bottle and it was pretty intense, perhaps I still have it lying around somewhere.. .

I think curcumin (via turmeric) is a better choice. Although not as strong in cell inhibition assays, it is not absorbed at all. This one characteristic fact of curcumin is what most see at a detriment, yet this is actually a benefit as it reaches all parts of the digestive tract; most small molecules are absorbed in the duodenum and never get there. Curcumin has been shown to be a cyclooxygenase inhibitor, a glyoxylase II inhibitor, a general cancer inhibitor, a purported nitric oxide scavenger, and it can be bought at your local grocery store.
Very interesting about curcumin reaching all parts of the digestive tract...

Obi-wan

One drop of straight oregano oil sublingual gives me instant energy, clarity, body heat, and clear breathing. It must instantly hit the bloodstream. It is truly amazing!

Still recovering from GSE sublingual which no one should do. Even says so on the bottle to dilute. What was I thinking...did get a great physical feeling from it but now my tongue suffers. I would like to try a diluted version but afraid to try after this episode

Last edited:

Obi-wan

I do 2 drops of oil of oregano sublingual now several times a day plus GSE 6 drops in water once a day. My most recent PSA is down to 47 from 77. I definitely believe all cancer has a fungal component. Also put cacao powder and cinnamon in my coffee

B

Braveheart

I do 2 drops of oil of oregano sublingual now several times a day plus GSE 6 drops in water once a day. My most recent PSA is down to 47 from 77. I definitely believe all cancer has a fungal component. Also put cacao powder and cinnamon in my coffee
GSE ??

Obi-wan

GSE-grapefruit seed extract

OP
vulture

vulture

Grape Seed Extract

Any info on size progression (image based study or DRE) since your treatments + drop in PSA?

Obi-wan

Prostate is getting smaller. Finger test by the doctor. Context: my PSA was as high as 13,000. I was put on Firmagon and Extandi ( androgen deprivation therapy). I was diagnosed with advance prostate cancer it was in the bones of my torso

Note: It went down to 77 and stayed there until I did the oil of oregano. now 47. Pray

Per @Travis it's all about Prostaglandin E2 and polyamines and I believe a fungal component

Last edited:
OP
vulture

vulture

Prostate is getting smaller. Finger test by the doctor. Context: my PSA was as high as 13,000. I was put on Firmagon and Extandi ( androgen deprivation therapy). I was diagnosed with advance prostate cancer it was in the bones of my torso

Note: It went down to 77 and stayed there until I did the oil of oregano. now 47. Pray

Per @Travis it's all about Prostaglandin E2 and polyamines and I believe a fungal component
Is it medically atypical a significant decrease in PSA in such context?
May the force be with you, bro

B

Braveheart

Following you closely...I had a rising PSA year ago, alarming to the alarmists, but within range for my age...it's the velocity of rise that is important...anyway test coming up...will see...

Obi-wan

It went from 13,000 t0 4000 to 1200 t0 77 to 78 to now 47. Androgen deprivation works but I have to do the rest otherwise it will start rising. The Force is with @Travis if you follow my posts. May the Force be with you also @bzmazu!

B

Braveheart

It went from 13,000 t0 4000 to 1200 t0 77 to 78 to now 47. Androgen deprivation works but I have to do the rest otherwise it will start rising. The Force is with @Travis if you follow my posts. May the Force be with you also @bzmazu!
Thanks, I'll be talking to you soon....

TreasureVibe

Varicoceles? - Advanced Prostate Cancer | HealthUnlocked

Vitamin K: the missing link to prostate health. - PubMed - NCBI

Prostate Cancer: A Newly Discovered Route For Testosterone To Reach The Prostate: Treatment By Super-selective Intraprostatic Androgen Deprivation

Obi-wan

I like and use Kuinone daily for about a year now for bone strength but did not see it change prostate size. Jaw size yes

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I like and use Kuinone daily for about a year now for bone strength but did not see it change prostate size. Jaw size yes
Obi-wan, I am hoping one day you make a thread with all your findings. :hattip

TreasureVibe

That study was more about how vitamin K potentially prevents varicocele! Varicocele is a big factor in prostate cancer. You should check if you have one. (Or two)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals