Why are people attracted to anti-human ideas and people?

Peater

What is it that attracts people to anti-human concepts and people? Why is it so easy for them to gain mass appeal and acceptance? I'm sure no-one needs any examples. I was thinking about how Ray's work found its audience, and how it's so counter to what we are told. Then it's no great leap to recognise that near enough everything we are told is a lie and therefore anti-human at its core. Danny's remembrance video mentioned Ray saying something like the truth is all that matters.

Peatful

People are lazy and child like in their thinking - and relating
People seek comfort and ease
People are consumers rather than givers
People have lost touch with their eternal soul and it’s Creator

Ray was an analog genius living in a dumbed down digital world

Peatful

People have lost touch with their eternal soul and it’s Creator
You don’t have a soul. You ARE a soul.
You have a body.

~cs lewis

AI represent soulless “knowledge”.

OP
P

Peater

You don’t have a soul. You ARE a soul.
You have a body.

~cs lewis

AI represent soulless “knowledge”.

Great quote and a good illustration of the difference between information and knowledge/wisdom.

Peatful

Great quote and a good illustration of the difference between information and knowledge/wisdom.
He said something like this as well:

Education without values makes a man a more clever devil.

AI is moral-less
AI therefore to me
Offers no benefit to a society

1701609725444.jpeg

Michael Mohn

What is it that attracts people to anti-human concepts and people? Why is it so easy for them to gain mass appeal and acceptance?
There is entropy, the break down of systems of a higher order to a lower order. The opposite the creation of higher order from lower order can be seen in living organisms.
Trees for example take up CO2, water, nitrogen, phosphorus and metals and create an organism of a higher order, complex molecules that form tissue and tissue form organisms.
This phenomenon depends on an constant supply of energy. As energy supply is limited their is a situation of scarcity that creates competition. Convincing others to engage in entropic activities (degeneracy) and commiting self harm is one way to win without fighting. It's psychological warfare/subversion.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
What is it that attracts people to anti-human concepts and people? Why is it so easy for them to gain mass appeal and acceptance? I'm sure no-one needs any examples. I was thinking about how Ray's work found its audience, and how it's so counter to what we are told. Then it's no great leap to recognise that near enough everything we are told is a lie and therefore anti-human at its core. Danny's remembrance video mentioned Ray saying something like the truth is all that matters.
If water cannot flow straight forward, for whatever reason, its gonna flow sideways.
Humans are God's greatest experiment and free will is such a powerful tool which we still dont know how to use.

L_C

This is a bit of a loaded topic. If you read the book Mankind in Amnesia by Velikovsky, it sort of starts making sense.

There were many resets and catastrophes during past 5 -6,000 years and about every one of them causes a mental block. Simply, it's better to forget what happened than to deal with pain. Due to that, you are born with amnesia - when u r born as a blank slate, u can easily be manipulated and indocrinated with whatever ideas....then, the world in TV is somewhat better...

What is interesting is that it's somewhat encoded in DNA that eventually the humanity does wake up from the amnesia. And this is what elite keeps seeing through milennia.

Personally, I think AI is there to trap the humanity so we won't wake up from forgetfullness and get empowered.

Peatful

This is a bit of a loaded topic. If you read the book Mankind in Amnesia by Velikovsky, it sort of starts making sense.

There were many resets and catastrophes during past 5 -6,000 years and about every one of them causes a mental block. Simply, it's better to forget what happened than to deal with pain. Due to that, you are born with amnesia - when u r born as a blank slate, u can easily be manipulated and indocrinated with whatever ideas....then, the world in TV is somewhat better...

What is interesting is that it's somewhat encoded in DNA that eventually the humanity does wake up from the amnesia. And this is what elite keeps seeing through milennia.

Personally, I think AI is there to trap the humanity so we won't wake up from forgetfullness and get empowered.
Brave New World

Huxley

Jeremiah 17:9-10

9The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Truth

Hi, I suggest several potential factors:

These "anti-human" ideas may be shared by people who are perceived to have some degree of power and authority, often people tend to admire and desire power themselves.

These "anti-human" ideas can be associated and intertwined with other less "anti-human" ideas, more or less subtly, which can influence people's perception and acceptance of these "anti-human" ideas.

People can often have "anti-human" tendencies against one or more people, more or less legitimately, depending on their environment and internal state.

In part, people have the instinct to go for the things/ideas that seem to be best for them depending on their environment and their needs, these instincts don't necessarily lead to the best things.

It may be useful to read briefly about the "Stockholm syndrome" phenomenon,
which characterizes the propensity of hostages to align themselves with and adopt the point of view of their captor.

I suggest that there are situations where not telling the truth is more beneficial than telling it, for example, if you have a 3-5 year old daughter, and you feel that telling her certain things, such as that there's a war going on in some part of the world, would have a negative impact on her, and you think that at the moment she probably can't solve the war, then it seems better not to tell her.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals