Nanotechnology in Dental Anaesthetics

P

Peatress

From the article

My recommendation remains to avoid all injectable products, and if you have to have anesthetics for surgeries or dental work - request “regular” versions, not “sustained release” versions.

Peatful

Well
This is critical data…

Osukhan

ive been using Septodent - Articaine for over a decade, most people who have a reaction like heart racing, is due to the epinephrine...
im as anti-vax as you are, so i really hope this isnt true...

OP
P

Peatress

ive been using Septodent - Articaine for over a decade, most people who have a reaction like heart racing, is due to the epinephrine...
im as anti-vax as you are, so i really hope this isnt true...
This is not really about being pro or anti anything, rather, it's about understanding an agenda to destroy health. I think we need to consider evidence and make our decisions based on those. You are in a better position to investigate this claim than most of us - dentists are told products are safe and lately we are learning that regulatory bodies are corrupt, ineffective, and dangerous like the products they approve for medical use.

Bluemachine

I subscribed to the persons substack who made that post and watched the videos. Don’t know what to make of the ‘crystals’ (though they did look cool). I felt that they either didn’t know what they were looking at or just didn’t explain it.

I then checked out some of the other people making posts about the matter and found it a little sensationalist - one titled:

Septocaine Dental Anesthetic Mixed With Live Blood: Swarming Micro Robots Kill Blood Cells In 20 Minutes​

The article then goes on: “Recently, I have had some patients come to me who had dental procedures and after that got debilitatingly sick. They wanted their blood checked and get decontaminated. I found significant self assembled nanotechnology, but since everyone is contaminated, its hard to tell if it was from the dental work.”

If it’s hard to distinguish between the blood of people that had the anaesthetic and the blood of a healthy individual then I’m not sure why this person came to the conclusion that the anaesthetic or ‘swarming micro robots’ were what made these people sick.

OP
P

Peatress

There isn’t much information about this anywhere.

I think one of the ways to look at this is to examine what we already know about the safety of dental anaesthetics. Oddly, I have never questioned their safety nor do I know what the ingredients are. It is possible that adverse reactions to them may be hidden due to people attributing their discomfort to the dental work/surgery rather to the anaesthetic. Even without nanotech there are some safety concerns. Much like the “safe and effective vaccines” we need to start looking much more closely at what is being injected into us by our dentists.

Adverse effects following dental local anesthesia: a literature review

Local Anesthetic Toxicity

Severe adverse reactions to dental local anaesthetics: systemic reactions

Management of anaphylaxis in the dental practice: an update

Hypersensitive reactions to local dental anesthetics and patient information: critical review of a drug leaflet

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals