Iron Metabolism

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Deep thinking…..

B2, when getting to FAD, raises glycine. B2 without getting to FAD raises cysteine/histidine through fmn.

Manganese/carnosine raises histidine.

Zinc raises cysteine and possibly glutamate at times.

B12/ b1 raise threonine.

The biggest thing is once b6 is activated, you gotta have places for cysteine to go. Histidine AND threonine are HUGE amino cysteine movers. And thing is… they move cysteine to GREAT places.

Cysteine to sulfur via histidine. And cysteine to Krebs cycle via threonine.

But the big one. Glycine. GLYCINE uses cysteine for glutathione. But b2 needs to get to fad to produce glycine. B2 getting stuck at fmn and not getting to fad is a disaster raising cysteine/histidine even more without glycine!!

So in reality the goal here. Cysteine production and metabolism needs the production of all 3 of histidine threonine glycine.

Glycine comes before threonine cuz threonine needs nadph. Glycine/ chloride / potassium is step 1 to nadph.

Histidine comes before threonine too. As many will tell you Mn comes before b1.

Fascinating really. I’m just sooo sick.

Last edited:

Attachments

• The Nutritional Relationships of Zinc.pdf
    77.2 KB · Views: 15

Fenrir67

Deep thinking…..

B2, when getting to FAD, raises glycine. B2 without getting to FAD raises cysteine/histidine through fmn.

B12/ b1 raise threonine.

The biggest thing is once b6 is activated, you gotta have places for cysteine to go. Histidine AND threonine are HUGE amino cysteine movers. And thing is… they move cysteine to GREAT places.

But the big one. Glycine. GLYCINE uses cysteine for glutathione. But b2 needs to get to fad to produce glycine. B2 getting stuck at fmn and not getting to fad is a disaster raising cysteine/histidine even more without glycine!!

So in reality the goal here. Cysteine production and metabolism needs the production of all 3 of histidine threonine glycine.

Glycine comes before threonine cuz threonine needs nadph. Glycine/ chloride / potassium is step 1 to nadph.

Get all the help that you can and not just here trying to guess your problem because in my opinion you just waste your time trying things that only perturb the delicate balance of your body, it's a never ending race. Why not just testing others thing like meditation or a heavy metals testing ?. Maybe your problem can be fixed more easily than you think by a simple change of your current diet like a low nickel and oxalates diet.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Get all the help that you can and not just here trying to guess your problem because in my opinion you just waste your time trying things that only perturb the delicate balance of your body, it's a never ending race. Why not just testing others thing like meditation or a heavy metals testing ?. Maybe your problem can be fixed more easily than you think by a simple change of your current diet like a low nickel and oxalates diet.

Not trying to guess anything. I’m talking methylation. Most people don’t understand methylation so when I talk like that I get responses like yours. No offense. I’m sick you’re not. You probably were once sick and got better another way. So me talking this way is crazy to you as it seems extremely complicated what I’m saying. But it’s not. When you understand methylation, you can understand what i write there and why it’s so important.

I’m getting help from someone primarily. She’s been talked about on this forum. She is good. And I talk to others who have been in this world for a long time helping people. But the most help I get from is my history and data I have on hand. I have more data on hand than just about anyone with long term neurological issues.

I have several recoveries since when this truly began in 2020. But the last 17 months a disaster that has left me in worst of ways. Of course my job here is to understand why I kept getting better before the year 2023. And why I have kept getting worse since.

Last edited:
OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

What is your diet? I want to know how much meat you eat.

I eat a lot of it. Two meals a day consist of mostly meat. Not really looking for ways to feed myself right now. I am worrying about milk / vitamin A intake and whether I should stop the A that’s about it.

It’s about my ability to digest food and utilize it for energy. That’s my problem. All this body chemistry stuff I talk about goes with that. For instance , histidine low majority of last 18 months has been low which is needed for digestion.

Realizing iodine has been terror for 5-6 weeks I’ve been taking 1mg 4+ times per week. Yesterday afternoon 1mg of iodine kept me up all night. Still going insane the next morning

Healthseeker

Yeah dont take iodine like that. You'll smash your thyroid where your not healthy enough to regen it.

Healthseeker

My take on vitamin A is that is is essential. And low vitamin A diet, is a deprivation diet, that is causing some kind of fasting type benefit in the body.
I eat a slice a liver a week, but, I work a hard, hot job.

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
Deep thinking…..

B12/ b1 raise threonine.

Sorry to hear you are struggling.

You said zinc raises cysteine. Why? Because it increases p5p?

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Realizing nrf2 activation. Specifically inositol use right now. Is likely the key to converting FMN to FAD.

I think it’s too late. My system turning on in a better way than it was prior. The hydrogen peroxide isn’t burning my head anymore. But reality is the severity of oxygen toxicity and mitochondrial damage I’ve suffered the last 4 year. Specifically the last 18 months. I think it’s long over:

1 year ago I talked this Sergey dude from a Mito group on Facebook. He has website all about nrf2. The big ones were chromium vanadium and inositol.

I knew nrf2 was so important for me. I’ve taken small amounts of inositol at times. But have to realize- chromium and vanadium were step one to saving me in fall of 2020.

I just couldn’t put it together that I needed inositol. Sergey handed the answer to me on a platter. Took me a whole year to figure it out.

Vitamin A going high in the oligoscans is dead nrf2 excess h202. Simple. I just couldn’t get it.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

It’s shockingly strong the inositol I’m shocked. I’m a nutrient guy with a machine and been taking stuff religiously since August 2019. And I not once decided to go high dose inositol.

I really don’t think I have a chance after solving the majority of this disease.

Iron metabolism needs histidine which puts iron on hemoglobin…. But then we need to take iron off hemoglobin and move to fe2. Ho-1 via nrf2 does that.

What people don’t realize is the body is made of oxygen carbon hydrogen nitrogen….. when the balance of these molecules go out of place, the person starts dying. My body could not utilize oxygen with these iron metabolism and mitochondrial issues.

I feel like… “cool maybe I can survive this.” But with a horrible horrible life ahead. I catch this at end of 2022 I get a full life back. It’s not fair.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I got put in a damn psyche ward again. Serious family problems. Should not have happened.

It’s looking like it will be a short stay. Taking a light drug here trileptal for now.

Coming to conclusion I’ve needed inositol for a long time. Possibly mid 2022 phos choline IVs potentially were rough on inositol. This is first time I saw liver enzymes elevate.

I’ve been addicted to milk for awhile now badly. Yesterday I was really suffering and two milks calmed me down. Then 2 more put me in major detox similar to the reaction to inositol the other day.

Crazy bleeping life

Last edited:
OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

PC IVs two years ago caused inositol depletion causing my liver enzyme ALT to literally go from 27 to 250 (25 to 50 range). I had severe stomach ache ended up in hospital to see the 250 number June 2022.

Since then liver enzymes have always been high. ALt between 50 and 100 mostly near 100 EXCEPT last Fall. I did another PC IV last October and 3 weeks later my ALT was 175!!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals