Coffee+Aspirin enables noticing smaller senses and increases their vividness

Explorer

I drank two 3 in 1 cups of Nescafe coffee powder with 3 teaspoons of sugar each and took 75mg Aspirin

I notice music sounds better and reflects more throughout the body and gives goosebumps

Also I smell things better and notice tinier smells I otherwise may not have noticed

And vision seems clearer and colors more vivid too

GTW

Oliver Sachs' book The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat describes in one chapter a man with a hyper-dopamine pathology. That's what you are experiencing though not as strongly as to become unpleasant.

Santosh

I drank two 3 in 1 cups of Nescafe coffee powder with 3 teaspoons of sugar each and took 75mg Aspirin

I notice music sounds better and reflects more throughout the body and gives goosebumps

Also I smell things better and notice tinier smells I otherwise may not have noticed

Did you notice this with Nescafe alone or only coupled to Aspirin ?

Blaine

I also experience markedly improved sensory perception from aspirin, whether taken with or without caffeine. For me, the most noticeable changes are visual, with colors appearing more vivid and small details of my environment becoming more apparent. However, I also tend to notice scents more often, whereas I usually never do, and sometimes find myself becoming aware of pleasant noises, such as the sound of running water.

It’s quite enjoyable to take a walk following a dose of aspirin, observing the details of tree leaves, or the bark of their trunks, while listening to the fall of my footsteps. I usually take between 100-325mg at a time, once or twice per diem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals