Low Toxin Diet Budget-Friendly Detox: Organic Meat Dilemma

Sebastian B

Money is tight for me, so I'm seeking advice on the importance of buying organic meat for detoxification. Regular lean beef costs $7 a pound where I live, while extremely lean commercial chicken is only $1.50 a pound. Surprisingly, organic grass-fed beef is around the same price as regular beef. However, organic chicken is even pricier, at like 8 or $9 a pound. It's ridiculous. Therefore, I'm wondering if buying organic meat significantly affects the detox process and if I can make the most out of my situation by opting for cheaper options.

Osukhan

IMO eat organic when you can, but if you are buying beef i think it is fine to get what you can especially if its lean meat. when it has a higher fat content i would get the organic/grass fed

Blossom

Forum Supporter
IMO eat organic when you can, but if you are buying beef i think it is fine to get what you can especially if its lean meat. when it has a higher fat content i would get the organic/grass fed
Yes, that’s exactly what I do.

Mary Lyn

I buy online from farmers direct and they have sales now and again. Last week I took delivery of 3 kg of lean organic stewing beef which I cut up into chunks and froze in ziplock bags. It was reduced and a good buy which will last me for 12 meals for £39. I cook a kilo at a time then freeze some of it.

Kimster

Money is tight for me, so I'm seeking advice on the importance of buying organic meat for detoxification. Regular lean beef costs $7 a pound where I live, while extremely lean commercial chicken is only $1.50 a pound. Surprisingly, organic grass-fed beef is around the same price as regular beef. However, organic chicken is even pricier, at like 8 or $9 a pound. It's ridiculous. Therefore, I'm wondering if buying organic meat significantly affects the detox process and if I can make the most out of my situation by opting for cheaper options.
Go with the Organic Beef. Chicken is a low quality protein even if it's organic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals