Astrology as Science

OP
A

Advocate2021

The astrologers with whom I have worked, really only 2, are extremely loving caring spiritually evolved humans and are definitely light beings. They utilize it for healing purposes for others. there is nothing dark or hidden or unclean or sinister about it. almost anything can be utilized for good or darkness, including health interventions which we all know so well.

Last edited:
Why don't you put it to the test and PM me the exact details requested if you're so confident in your statement that astrology is BS?

I'm willing to see what happens. Are you?
Because Barnum has already tested it for me.

Frankdee20

Currently going through my third approach of transit Uranus (currently at 15 degrees Taurus) opposition (180 degree major aspect) natal Rising sign at 15 degrees Scorpio. I feel it, the instability (Uranus rules chaos and abrupt changes archetypically) see sawing (opposition is a push and pull energy) with how I present myself to the world (the ascendant or rising sign).

Ideonaut

Wasn't sure where else to put his but per first hand conversation with Dr. Peat- he once advised of his scientific alignment with astrology. I have used astrology data and astrocartography quite extensively over the years and can attest to its accuracy. It is mathematic and scientific. I am working with a brilliant astrologer and astrocartographer who is also a mathematician and was a university math professor, whose precision and accuracy is mind-blowing. He is offering a black Friday discount through the weekend for anyone here who would like to consult with him. Please let me know if you are interested and would like his information.

Astrology is accurate for what? To be scientific it has to be observable, testable and repeatable.
Astrology is about as far from science as you can get. I'm with the eminent mathematician David Hilbert, who said that if you got together the 10 wisest men in the world and asked them to come up with the stupidest thing possible, they wouldn't be able to find anything stupider than astrology. I don't care what Peat says. It's on a level with "flat earth" in terms of unscientificness.

OP
A

Advocate2021

Astrology is about as far from science as you can get. I'm with the eminent mathematician David Hilbert, who said that if you got together the 10 wisest men in the world and asked them to come up with the stupidest thing possible, they wouldn't be able to find anything stupider than astrology. I don't care what Peat says. It's on a level with "flat earth" in terms of unscientificness.
Well it works for me. But I believe in the First Amendment so honor that you have the right to State your opinion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals