Any Nurses/Healthcare Workers on Forum? Advice needed re: vaccination for employment

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Kray, it was from the list I saw specific to covid risk only. 1. Dental Hygienist 2. Respiratory Therapy Tech 3. Dental Assistant
It’s a bit odd because here in the US there’s no such thing as a respiratory therapy technician. We only have respiratory therapists that do everything but perhaps in some parts of the world they have technicians do the more frontline patient care and and the therapist just oversees the technicians? Here’s a screenshot fwiw.
0F45465B-6B67-4D24-A32C-038FEABC1FD2.jpeg

Kray

@Kray, it was from the list I saw specific to covid risk only. 1. Dental Hygienist 2. Respiratory Therapy Tech 3. Dental Assistant
It’s a bit odd because here in the US there’s no such thing as a respiratory therapy technician. We only have respiratory therapists that do everything but perhaps in some parts of the world they have technicians do the more frontline patient care and and the therapist just oversees the technicians? Here’s a screenshot fwiw.View attachment 62525
That's interesting on the job title. Curious about the origin of the chart- was it CDC? Any stats in the COVID universe are suspect to me, whatever they show. Just my 2c, and why we have to give our own due diligence to get as much information from other sources to make health decisions, because the truth isn't easily found.

Thanks again, Blossom!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's interesting on the job title. Curious about the origin of the chart- was it CDC? Any stats in the COVID universe are suspect to me, whatever they show. Just my 2c, and why we have to give our own due diligence to get as much information from other sources to make health decisions, because the truth isn't easily found.

Thanks again, Blossom!
It’s actually an equally nefarious organization imo. I don’t think I should link the full article in this thread but I’ll send you the link via a conversation. I pretty much don’t trust any of them but I do think the occupational risk part seems valid. When I first started in the field there were technicians here but they were being phased out so it’s possible that role is still exists in other countries.

Kray

It’s actually an equally nefarious organization imo. I don’t think I should link the full article in this thread but I’ll send you the link via a conversation. I pretty much don’t trust any of them but I do think the occupational risk part seems valid. When I first started in the field there were technicians here but they were being phased out so it’s possible that role is still exists in other countries.
Would you, please? I look forward!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom