Anti-Peat Bible Quote

postman

Some translators think it is sacrilege to translate a word anything but literally. It's definitely figurative in this verse. Think "fat of the land".
It's probably more about the translators translating from different texts, eg majority text vs. archaeological texts

CrystalClear

It's probably more about the translators translating from different texts, eg majority text vs. archaeological texts
Yep, could be that. It's always good to check parallel translations to get to the proper thought. I always thought that Peat food recommendations were pro bible. "Milk and honey", lamb and beef fat, sourdough bread. etc Lately I heard Haidut mention moderate alcohol seems good for dissolving lipofuscin.

JonahMark

A man emailed Peat and asked, "Dr. Peat, what protocol must I follow to gain eternal youth?"
"Why do you ask me for a protocol?" Peat replied, "Authoritarians talk about protocols. If you want to maintain youthfulness, eat to raise metabolism".
"How can I do that?" the man enquired.
Peat replied, "Do not eat the polyunsaturated fats, ensure a 1:1 calcium to phosphorous ratio, get 80-100g protein per day, and measure your body temperature and pulse rate".
"All these I already do" the young man said. "What do I still lack?"
Peat answered, "If you want to be perfect, remove all starch from your diet".
And the young man went away sad, for he loved potatoes.

Love this.

OP
damngoodcoffee
A man emailed Peat and asked, "Dr. Peat, what protocol must I follow to gain eternal youth?"
"Why do you ask me for a protocol?" Peat replied, "Authoritarians talk about protocols. If you want to maintain youthfulness, eat to raise metabolism".
"How can I do that?" the man enquired.
Peat replied, "Do not eat the polyunsaturated fats, ensure a 1:1 calcium to phosphorous ratio, get 80-100g protein per day, and measure your body temperature and pulse rate".
"All these I already do" the young man said. "What do I still lack?"
Peat answered, "If you want to be perfect, remove all starch from your diet".
And the young man went away sad, for he loved potatoes.
:studying

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals