Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Fetch

I was interested in trying to introduce this supplement while I was taking cypro because I have had issues with both Preg(asthma and stressed) and DHEA(high blood pressure causing ringing ears) in the past and was hoping the cypro may keep me out of trouble. What is the DSMO potentially going to do as far as interactions with other supplements? Do I really need to come off of cypro before using this supplement? maybe it would be smarter for me to just buy some high quality Preg and Dhea and use in the same dosage then try this supplement when I;m done with the cypro? Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Fetch said:
I was interested in trying to introduce this supplement while I was taking cypro because I have had issues with both Preg(asthma and stressed) and DHEA(high blood pressure causing ringing ears) in the past and was hoping the cypro may keep me out of trouble. What is the DSMO potentially going to do as far as interactions with other supplements? Do I really need to come off of cypro before using this supplement? maybe it would be smarter for me to just buy some high quality Preg and Dhea and use in the same dosage then try this supplement when I;m done with the cypro? Thanks

The DMSO may potentiate the effects of cypro. Personally, I would use Pansterone on its for a few days to make sure it does not affect blood pressure. Mixing drugs/supplements is not a good idea for many reasons, even as simple as not knowing what effect was caused by what drug.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Here is a recent study using a similar combination of pregnenolone and DHEA in a topical formulation. I am posting this as an example that the steroid combination is getting increased interest and is being tested clinically. Also, no adverse effects were seen with the treatment, which I know is a concern for many people thinking of using pregnenolone and/or DHEA topically.

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pd ... 1-P118.pdf
"...Baseline levels of DHEA-S were collected. In addition, we assessed fatigue and depression using PROMIS measures and vitality based on the SF-36. DHEA/Pregnenolone/Progesterone topical cream, dosed at 10/20/50 mg/mL per day, was added to the patient’s usual treatment regimen of fluoxetine 20mg daily."

"...Baseline labs revealed DHEA-S level of 63 (ref range: 15-170). Baseline questionnaires revealed fatigue at 25/35 (moderate-severe), depression at 23/40 (moderate), and vitality at 8/24 (low). After 12 months of treatment, DHEA-S was slightly increased at 83 and rating scores included fatigue at 11 (mild), depression 10 (mild) and vitality at 19 (high). A decrease of fluoxetine to 10 mg daily was well tolerated and no adverse effects were seen with treatment.

PTP

Is there a risk of testicles shrinking from prolonged use of DHEA, with the body producing less testosterone on it's own as with T supplements? Are there long-term studies on the effects?

I love your vitamins btw, solban is solving a lot of sunburn issues I'm having travelling in Latin America.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
PTP said:
Is there a risk of testicles shrinking from prolonged use of DHEA, with the body producing less testosterone on it's own as with T supplements? Are there long-term studies on the effects?

I love your vitamins btw, solban is solving a lot of sunburn issues I'm having travelling in Latin America.

Thanks! I am glad things are working for you.
As far as I know there are no feedback issues with pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA. Whatever testosterone is being produced will continue to be produced. I think negative feedback results is one of the tests the FDA uses to determine if something should be regulated.

hmac

Ive experienced some very negative effects on mood from taking dhea, even in incredibly small doses like 100mcg. Is there any likelihood that the combination of dhea and preg in Pansterone could have a different effect?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
hmac said:
Ive experienced some very negative effects on mood from taking dhea, even in incredibly small doses like 100mcg. Is there any likelihood that the combination of dhea and preg in Pansterone could have a different effect?

Since I don't know what's causing your reaction to DHEA I can't tell for sure how you will react to Pansterone. I'd recommend getting a small dose of pregnenolone (say 1 pill) from someone you know that has bought pregnenolone and then take a small dose (5mg - 10mg) together with no more than 5mg DHEA? This should tell you if pregnenolone + DHEA is a good combination for you, even though Pansterone taken topically has a much lower chance of producing agitation symptoms since it avoids the first pass metabolism through the liver. IMO most bad reactions to pregnenolone or DHEA are due to poor quality supplements, too high of a dose, or poor liver function. Pansterone lacks the first two problems and mitigates the last one if used topically.

tara

haidut said:
tara said:
haidut said:
javacody said:
The dosage listed, that is the amount that is actually absorbed?

The listed amount is what is present in each dose. According to our tests due to the unparalleled effectiveness of DMSO as a carrier through the skin essentially the entire dose gets absorbed. Due to the ethanol present in the solution, there is probably no need to sanitize the skin before applying. Some people voiced concerns that DMSO can carry pathogens through the skin so the ethanol should take care of that.

My concern was with toxins and drugs, not pathogens. Eg chemicals in cosmetics, and changes in effect of medicines used concurrently.

Yes, those are still concerns. I would use Pansterone on clean section of skin only that has not had cosmetics applied recently. And of course, try to use not concurrently with drugs since at the very least you would not be able to tell its effects properly and it can affect the other drugs as well. I think this last one applies to any supplement really - mine or otherwise. If you are on some kind of drugs DO NOT take a supplement before consulting with your doctor.

This would be the cautious approach, and maybe wise.
A good many people here, however, stay away from drs because they haven't found them much help in the past, and even if they did consult a dr, they may not get much understanding on these issues.

I wonder what DMSO does to the effectiveness, half-life and potential other effects of some of the very commonly used chemicals, eg aspirin and caffeine?

Do you have reason to think the effect of DMSO on transdermal absorption is only local? Since the whole point of it is how well it facilitates diffusion through tissue, wouldn't it be likely to travel and spread its effects further afield?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
tara said:
haidut said:
tara said:
haidut said:
javacody said:
The dosage listed, that is the amount that is actually absorbed?

The listed amount is what is present in each dose. According to our tests due to the unparalleled effectiveness of DMSO as a carrier through the skin essentially the entire dose gets absorbed. Due to the ethanol present in the solution, there is probably no need to sanitize the skin before applying. Some people voiced concerns that DMSO can carry pathogens through the skin so the ethanol should take care of that.

My concern was with toxins and drugs, not pathogens. Eg chemicals in cosmetics, and changes in effect of medicines used concurrently.

Yes, those are still concerns. I would use Pansterone on clean section of skin only that has not had cosmetics applied recently. And of course, try to use not concurrently with drugs since at the very least you would not be able to tell its effects properly and it can affect the other drugs as well. I think this last one applies to any supplement really - mine or otherwise. If you are on some kind of drugs DO NOT take a supplement before consulting with your doctor.

This would be the cautious approach, and maybe wise.
A good many people here, however, stay away from drs because they haven't found them much help in the past, and even if they did consult a dr, they may not get much understanding on these issues.

I wonder what DMSO does to the effectiveness, half-life and potential other effects of some of the very commonly used chemicals, eg aspirin and caffeine?

Do you have reason to think the effect of DMSO on transdermal absorption is only local? Since the whole point of it is how well it facilitates diffusion through tissue, wouldn't it be likely to travel and spread its effects further afield?

I posted a study showing that even very low doses of DMSO acted systemically and increased overall metabolism/respiration.
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=7298

So, it probably does have (positive) systemic effect but in the doses used in my supplements I don't think it is very noticeable. Most medical uses of DMSO use upwards of 10g a day while using my supplements you would be getting under 1g a day if are using the full recommended daily dose.

Milky

Just ordered a small bottle of Pansterone to try. The only hormone I've ever taken is the LEF pregnenolone orally with mixed results (energy/temp boost as well as moodiness/anger). I've never taken thyroid as I've never seen my TSH higher than 2.1 and prefer to try to resolve that part on my own.

1st line of questioning...is there an opinion on reapplying hormones to the same skin site versus switching sites over time? Where are good places to apply aside from the wrists, feet, genitals (apparently)? Other than an area with low subcutaneous fat...

2nd line of questions...can it rub off on other people and if so, for how long after application?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Milky said:
Just ordered a small bottle of Pansterone to try. The only hormone I've ever taken is the LEF pregnenolone orally with mixed results (energy/temp boost as well as moodiness/anger). I've never taken thyroid as I've never seen my TSH higher than 2.1 and prefer to try to resolve that part on my own.

1st line of questioning...is there an opinion on reapplying hormones to the same skin site versus switching sites over time? Where are good places to apply aside from the wrists, feet, genitals (apparently)? Other than an area with low subcutaneous fat...

2nd line of questions...can it rub off on other people and if so, for how long after application?

You can reapply as many times as you want on the same spot. As far as I know there is no saturation effect. However, some people use Pansterone for sking anti-aging purposes and in that case you want to apply to various areas of the body that are showing signs of skin aging. But as far as the systemic effect goes, I think you can keep reapplying on the same spot and still get the positive effect without attenuation.

As far as the places for application - for an almost immediate mental boost you can try 8 drops on your temples - 4 drops on each temple and then you gently rub it so it covers a larger area of the temple. Other good areas are the inside of your elbow and knees, the knuckle side of your palms, parts of the face like jaw and cheekbones (for the people trying to get a broader jaw from the androgenic effects of DHEA), and neck.
The supplement absorbs very quickly, and if you wait for about 60sec it will absorb and there should not be an issue with rubbing off onto family members. However, just to make sure, I'd wait 5-10 minutes before making skin contact with other people with body parts where Pansterone was rubbed.
I hope that helps.

FredSonoma

Sorry to ask the exact same question as the EstroBan thread haha, but is there a best time of day to apply Pansterone? If I'm applying to my weiner dog do you think the 8 drops serving is a good start? Should I make sure my weiner dog is hard before applying it :lol: ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96225/ Sorry to ask the exact same question as the EstroBan thread haha, but is there a best time of day to apply Pansterone? If I'm applying to my weiner dog do you think the 8 drops serving is a good start? Should I make sure my weiner dog is hard before applying it :lol: ?

Some people get euphoric/energized when taking pregnenolone/DHEA, so prefer to take it in the morning. As far as the application site - no need to establish "hardness" before applying. It'll get absorbed anyways. Just keep in mind that applying every day may cause skin irritation due to the DMSO. Not something you want to happen...down there.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredSonoma

haidut said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96249/
FredSonoma said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96225/ Sorry to ask the exact same question as the EstroBan thread haha, but is there a best time of day to apply Pansterone? If I'm applying to my weiner dog do you think the 8 drops serving is a good start? Should I make sure my weiner dog is hard before applying it :lol: ?

Some people get euphoric/energized when taking pregnenolone/DHEA, so prefer to take it in the morning. As far as the application site - no need to establish "hardness" before applying. It'll get absorbed anyways. Just keep in mind that applying every day may cause skin irritation due to the DMSO. Not something you want to happen...down there.

Okay thanks haidut! If I shower 30 minutes after applying it should that help? Is there anything I can do about that / how frequently can I apply it without it being an issue? Should I just switch it up and sometimes apply to my temples / other places?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96269/
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:

Okay thanks haidut! If I shower 30 minutes after applying it should that help? Is there anything I can do about that / how frequently can I apply it without it being an issue? Should I just switch it up and sometimes apply to my temples / other places?

It's probably best to apply after you shower, but before is fine as well provided you give it couple of minutes to fully absorb.
I'd switch places every once in a while just to see how the different places of application affect me. The temples method seems to have more of a mental effect and the lower body parts more of a muscle tone effect. So, some people do temples in the morning and then lower body parts after that.

FredSonoma

haidut said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96315/
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:

It's probably best to apply after you shower, but before is fine as well provided you give it couple of minutes to fully absorb.
I'd switch places every once in a while just to see how the different places of application affect me. The temples method seems to have more of a mental effect and the lower body parts more of a muscle tone effect. So, some people do temples in the morning and then lower body parts after that.

Okay thanks! I'm not sure I notice any effect - did 8 drops yesterday afternoon and 8 drops this morning. Hard to tell what is causing what but I don't feel like I'm any clearer headed or less estrogenic, if anything my libido is slightly (only slightly) lower. Could this possibly not be for me? Or should I give it more time? I feel like I'm actually a slight bit more irritable / tired.

Edit: I actually think I feel more relaxed - but I also just started Energin and Estroban so it could be from that. I think I have been slightly sleep deprived because I've been feeling stressed / possibly running on adrenalin staying up later, so now that I'm taking these supplements my body is relaxed enough to realize it needs more sleep?

Edit2: Okay I'm actually really horny right now lol, it's like a calmer horniness than normal though, usually I get really horny for like 2-3 hours (usually sometime in the morning) and it feels uncontrollable, like I feel like I'm almost going insane. I feel horny right now but I feel more at peace with it lol

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:

Okay thanks! I'm not sure I notice any effect - did 8 drops yesterday afternoon and 8 drops this morning. Hard to tell what is causing what but I don't feel like I'm any clearer headed or less estrogenic, if anything my libido is slightly (only slightly) lower. Could this possibly not be for me? Or should I give it more time? I feel like I'm actually a slight bit more irritable / tired.

Edit: I actually think I feel more relaxed - but I also just started Energin and Estroban so it could be from that. I think I have been slightly sleep deprived because I've been feeling stressed / possibly running on adrenalin staying up later, so now that I'm taking these supplements my body is relaxed enough to realize it needs more sleep?

If anything, Pansterone should energize you but if you have high stress hormones it will lower them and thus reveal low metabolic rate (as Peat says). If you don't feel well on it then don't take it. Many people find EstroBan and Energin more than enough for an energy boost. I get very hard muscles and high energy on Pansterone but everybody is different. The goal is not to take many of my supplements in combination, but to find what works for you and take only that. My goal is not to sell you stuff, but to make you feel better. Quite different from most supplement vendors:):

FredSonoma

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:

If anything, Pansterone should energize you but if you have high stress hormones it will lower them and thus reveal low metabolic rate (as Peat says). If you don't feel well on it then don't take it. Many people find EstroBan and Energin more than enough for an energy boost. I get very hard muscles and high energy on Pansterone but everybody is different. The goal is not to take many of my supplements in combination, but to find what works for you and take only that. My goal is not to sell you stuff, but to make you feel better. Quite different from most supplement vendors:):

I think that's exactly what's happening - high stress hormones getting lowered revealing tiredness. I don't think I necessarily feel worse - just different, but not necessarily better. More tired, but more relaxed I think. As far as you know it shouldn't be dangerous right? Do you think it will help bring my metabolism up?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96360/
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:

I think that's exactly what's happening - high stress hormones getting lowered revealing tiredness. I don't think I necessarily feel worse - just different, but not necessarily better. More tired, but more relaxed I think. As far as you know it shouldn't be dangerous right? Do you think it will help bring my metabolism up?

There is a study I posted showing (oral) pregnenolone boosted thyroid function and alleviated obesity but the doses were high (300mg+). Pansterone is more for steroid support in people who do not synthesize them well, for mental function, skin health, etc. On its own it may not boost thyroid but at least may control the damage done by cortisol and adrenalin.

FredSonoma

haidut said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96370/
FredSonoma said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96360/
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:

There is a study I posted showing (oral) pregnenolone boosted thyroid function and alleviated obesity but the doses were high (300mg+). Pansterone is more for steroid support in people who do not synthesize them well, for mental function, skin health, etc. On its own it may not boost thyroid but at least may control the damage done by cortisol and adrenalin.

Okay thanks haidut! I'm gonna keep taking it for now.