Man Who Reccomends Living On Sprouts And Water Barred From The UK

pboy

all my hopes and dreams....

in reality though look at that guy lol, he looks like a typical beer and burgers washed out male with a gut whos trying to get laid and make money in a salesman sleezy way. if he really only ate sprouts and vegetables, he'd be like very skinny and his attitude would be way different, like...neurotic and spacy. Basically hes a liar who makes money off of innocent people in that field...zero chance he'd look or act that way eating what he claims

he calls himself a 'healer' LOL...who the **** has slicked back gelled hair that isn't a douchebag salesman or politician?...and the suit...lol. Anyone who dresses and looks like that might as well have a sign on their head that says 'im a liar, fake, slave, or huge douchebag'

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

i agree he has an image problem.

looks awfully weighty for someone living on avocados and sprouts

in his youtube videos he also admits to bingeing on ice cream in a closet

I am honestly not making that up

pboy

LOL HAHAHAHAH

maybe hes just delusional and ahd good intentions somewhere...in which case I just feel sorry for h im, I was there once...kinda, the difference though is I never claimed or made money off knowing the secret to health...or involved other people

mt_dreams

If it's coconut ice cream, it is vegan, and since vegans are often eating less calories than needed, this makes a lot of sense that he would binge on the stuff.

2 girls may have died on the vitamin C infusion, but how may were saved using this method. One of big pharma's propaganda schemes is to point out how many people they have saved, while pointing out all the times alternative methods have not worked. If we look at percentages, just as many people are dying using chemo, and the ones who survive using other other methods can sometimes skip the chemo ramifications. There's lots of cases of vitamin C infusions working for cancer, but like all things, it's far from perfect. The inventor of the method lost his wife using this method for her cancer, so we already know it's not perfect.

Anybody charging that much for vitaminc C infusion is more business man, less alternative healer. Businessmen by nature will tend to lie when the almighty dollar comes into play. The attack should be on how he could charge that much for the treatment, not the treatment, and subsequent failure of the treatment on this given occasion.

Since country approved cancer treatments cost way more than what he's charging, the attack is more about how this is illegal under the cancer act aka the monopoly act. This is to prevent anyone from being able to choose their own method for treatment, which is absurd. Seeing as the cost of cancer treatment continues to grow, looking for cheaper methods, or having people decide they will spend their own money on a different treatment are actually positives. It's unfortunate that some of these people will still die, but it's better than what is occurring currently ... That being, everyone using an 'approved' treatment that still results in death for some, while putting countries into even more debt in the process.

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

No, he said he binged on real dairy ice cream,

And I assume they died from trying to live on grass,seaweed and nut sprouts, and they went into starvation or shock.

And when did prehistoric man ever live on spirulina?

This man is a charlatan

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

pboy said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/86686/ all my hopes and dreams....

in reality though look at that guy lol, he looks like a typical beer and burgers washed out male with a gut whos trying to get laid and make money in a salesman sleezy way. if he really only ate sprouts and vegetables, he'd be like very skinny and his attitude would be way different, like...neurotic and spacy. Basically hes a liar who makes money off of innocent people in that field...zero chance he'd look or act that way eating what he claims

he calls himself a 'healer' LOL...who the f*** has slicked back gelled hair that isn't a douchebag salesman or politician?...and the suit...lol. Anyone who dresses and looks like that might as well have a sign on their head that says 'im a liar, fake, slave, or huge douchebag'
Hahhahah

This is true, why is he dressed like a banker from the 80s who enjoys cocaine and champagne at lunchtime?

He also recommends sprout juice
Basically sprout nuts and seeds and juice them, it heals stage 5 catastrophic cancer apparently

Last edited by a moderator:

pboy

that kidn of diet can be healing for a lot of reasons, but its imcomplete. Generally they are high in potassium and magnesium, not excessively salty, lower in protein especially the bad high phosphate kinds, clean from most chemically added toxins or animal stress hormones, good fluid balance. I could see it playing a roll in drastically reducing cancer, and opening the door to really heal it..but alone it might just reduce it but probably wouldn't eliminate it. The thing is...a lot of the vegan crowd probably do get a lot of benefit of that diet over their original diet, espiecally the ones high in fruits and light greens, but they don't actually know why or how to put it into words so they end up kidna becoming dangerous. Its great for your outlook on life, cause you feel a lot better k nowing you aren't contributing to animal torture or GMO's or pollution and stuff, but its still food..and you still have to be in balance, and a lot of them are overzealous and let people kinda suffer or give haph hazard advice cause the image is more important

Giraffe

pboy said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/86686/ all my hopes and dreams....

in reality though look at that guy lol, he looks like a typical beer and burgers washed out male with a gut whos trying to get laid and make money in a salesman sleezy way.

Ha-ha! Pboy, when I read your description, I imagined someone like this...

images

pboy

lmao I exaggerate but really that's how a lot of people are, and he looks like one of em...put him in a tank top and shorts and that's what he'd be

in that pic it isn't that bad, but if you look at some other ones or his videos he kind of has a beer gut and looks more like it

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

also avoid toxic salt

based on the idea salt was poured down someone's throat and a negative reaction was observed

so the anti sugar, anti salt, anti fat diet, anti everything

halken

LOLOLOLOLOL! Brian Clements, classic.

He's the upstart back in the 90s a long with David Wolfe and Doug Graham. That should tell you everything you need to know.

OP
uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi

Actually he is wearing a tank top in the video with Wolfe and Graham

One says live on wheatgrass

One says live on fruit

One says live on nuts and seeds but secretly eat dairy

montmorency

mt_dreams said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/86699/ If it's coconut ice cream, it is vegan, and since vegans are often eating less calories than needed, this makes a lot of sense that he would binge on the stuff.

2 girls may have died on the vitamin C infusion, but how may were saved using this method. One of big pharma's propaganda schemes is to point out how many people they have saved, while pointing out all the times alternative methods have not worked. If we look at percentages, just as many people are dying using chemo, and the ones who survive using other other methods can sometimes skip the chemo ramifications. There's lots of cases of vitamin C infusions working for cancer, but like all things, it's far from perfect. The inventor of the method lost his wife using this method for her cancer, so we already know it's not perfect.

Anybody charging that much for vitaminc C infusion is more business man, less alternative healer. Businessmen by nature will tend to lie when the almighty dollar comes into play. The attack should be on how he could charge that much for the treatment, not the treatment, and subsequent failure of the treatment on this given occasion.

I have no knowledge about this particular individual. I do however know enough about the Dail Mail to know not to trust most of what it says, so it would be unwise to take its report as gospel.

On the subject of IV vitamin C treatment generally, I don't think most of its expert advocates would claim that it alone can cure cancer. But there is a lot of evidence that it can be helpful as part of an overall treatment. Pauling and Cameron in the 80s showed that the life of cancer patients could be extended significantly using high-dose IV vitamin C (See "How to Live Longer and Feel Better"). I think a lot has been learned since then.
It's worth looking at some of the things Thomas Levy has written in this context. He suggests that "proper" liposomal vitamin C can be at least as effective as IV, and possibly more so. It's expensive, but cheaper than hospital administered IV vitamin C.

Its sounds quack. Living food are amazing to prevent bad microbiome and endotoxins, but lets see difference betwenn Bryan Clement and Max Gerson:

Bryan Clemment: Vegan, sprouts, omega 6 seeds and nuts, low carb.

Max Gerson: Non-vegan w/ cottage, no sprouts because may have cavanin and cianyde, no omega 6 seeds and nuts and after healed may consume butter and beef, high carb.

Back
Top Bottom