The Health Dangers Of Emf

haidut

Forum Supporter
:lol:

Downvote Arrow and Upvote Arrow are Hidden
Downvote brigades are immediately downvoting posts to zero. Hiding the down vote arrow in CSS did not prevent downvote brigades from downvoting the posts on their home page, the OPs' submission history and using mobile apps. Therefore, mods hid the up vote arrow in CSS. The upvote arrow is still available for comments.

FredSonoma

After talking on the phone for a while, the side of my face that I was talking on feels weird lol

FredSonoma said:
post 118562 After talking on the phone for a while, the side of my face that I was talking on feels weird lol

Is the keyboard impressed into your cheek?

Last edited by a moderator:

FredSonoma

Such_Saturation said:
post 118564
FredSonoma said:
post 118562 After talking on the phone for a while, the side of my face that I was talking on feels weird lol

No lol its a touch screen, I was actually on the phone like 30 minutes ago and I still feel it. LIke within the bonish area right in front of my left ear.

FredSonoma said:
post 118565
Such_Saturation said:
post 118564
FredSonoma said:

No lol its a touch screen, I was actually on the phone like 30 minutes ago and I still feel it. LIke within the bonish area right in front of my left ear.

When I got an x-ray of my tooth the jaw started to tingle and I got a headache :ss like if it's a nocebo effect how does it work?

Luann

Could someone provide a short list of the best things to stay away from or those with the strongest fields.
Laptop vs wifi router?
Tv vs microwave?
Or are we all too close to the power lines for the above things to matter lol.

Last edited:

burtlancast

I believe the best source for this subject are Robert O'Becker's books.

Evgenius

Could someone provide a short list of the best things to stay away from or those with the strongest fields.
Laptop vs wifi router?
Tv vs microwave?

Wifi router would be the most "dangerous" and not only yours but all the neighbours, followed by your cellphone(the more G's the more microwave radiation is transferred between the phone and the base station).
Cell towers, base stations would be the next thing if you live near one.
Microwave ovens and using bluetooth are next, followed by laptops and computer screens.

AJC

Although the title is a little "shock"-heavy, the substance is very informative.

Luann

Hey, thank you guys for the answers.
@Evgenius that was very helpful
@redlight we shut our surge strip for the router off at night but if it stays on, it's closest to my bed and I *know*

Mauritio

Do you guys think that a hair dryer with negative ions is better than one without negative ions . Maybe they protect against the radiation damage?

edd00

is there anything to block this? maybe some magnets? some crystals?

anything to help the body shield itself?

lampofred

is there anything to block this? maybe some magnets? some crystals?

anything to help the body shield itself?

CO2, vitamin K, red light, avoiding PUFA

CO2 and avoiding PUFA especially.

I got something called a Quantum Pendant several months ago but I don't know if it's really doing anything (be careful if you decide to get this because there are several fakes)

two other things that help are the sitali/sitkari pranayamas (easy find on Google), and inhaling through my left nostril, retaining it, and exhaling out my right nostril. I think these techniques lower serotonin and EMF really increases serotonin.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom