Fox And Friends About Coffee

beachbum

Hi All

Just was watching Fox and Friends news this morning (segment was called " why you shouldn't give up coffee") they had a Physician saying drinking coffee is very good and said everything Ray peat says it does for the body- good for dopamine (Parkinsons), heart, diabetes, liver toxins and more. I did question in the back of mind about his studies (just because I am only human and don't jump into what another says) now I am more convinced he is right on. So my New Year start is going to be more food changes of Ray Peat studies. I have been do some changes but now more to come. I also was watching something else that gave me more understanding of how important dopamine is for us. Happy New Year to All.

Beachbum

answersfound

beachbum said:
post 117499 Hi All

Just was watching Fox and Friends news this morning (segment was called " why you shouldn't give up coffee") they had a Physician saying drinking coffee is very good and said everything Ray peat says it does for the body- good for dopamine (Parkinsons), heart, diabetes, liver toxins and more. I did question in the back of mind about his studies (just because I am only human and don't jump into what another says) now I am more convinced he is right on. So my New Year start is going to be more food changes of Ray Peat studies. I have been do some changes but now more to come. I also was watching something else that gave me more understanding of how important dopamine is for us. Happy New Year to All.

Beachbum

Yes. It's weird. in my experience, all the alternative doctors have told me to stay away from coffee because "it's hard on the adrenals" meanwhile mainstream doctors will usually tell you it's good for you. My grandmother is cold all the time, takes a cocktail of medications, and eats a very light diet, somewhat low in protein and sugar. She drinks multiple cups of black coffee a day and she has a great energy and mood. So despite all the assaults, she is still in very good health for her age, probably because of the coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals