Question About (haidut's) IdeaLabs Supplements

OP
R

Raypmom

I found them here, and I wanted to place an order with them.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Raypmom said:
I found them here, and I wanted to place an order with them.
Yes. If you look up forum member haidut or one of his posts the signature line links to the site for ordering instead of to email.

4peatssake

4peatssake

OH and I'm gonna move this on over to supplements rather than this thread. ;)

BingDing

His B vitamins were really great for me, I use all three of his products. And his web store is real straightforward, quite a nice change from all the razzle dazzle at the big places.

dd99

I use Energin daily and my wife uses Estroban and Energin. Two weeks for international delivery, great customer service.

OP
R

Raypmom

Thank you all for your reply! I will be purchasing real soon. Such a wonderful crowd! Thanks again for the quick reply!

haidut

Forum Supporter
uuy8778yyi said:
would you use methylene blue for hair loss or not ?

AFAIK there are no studies for MB and hair loss. However, if it does work like thyroid hormone then it should be helpful. Ray has recommended to people topical application of T3 and has said that in small doses MB works like thyroid hormone. However, it would be very staining and it would be very visible since it's on the scalp.

seano

I just ordered from the UK. I'll report back on how fast the shipping happens, and any customs issues.

Hoping it arrives before I head for 2 weeks of working in the sun. Wanting to test SolBan so I can get away from all the sunscreens.

Update: It's arrived!
- Customs handled properly.
- Shipped very quickly after order.
~8 days from order to delivery (USPS First Class estimates 1-2 weeks normally).

2015-Dec-02 21:10 GMT: Order/Payment on idealabsdc.com (Paypal)
2015-Dec-03 06:05 GMT: idealabsdc.com submits shipping information
2015-Dec-03 14:00 GMT: Package accepted at Post Office (in US)
2015-Dec-11 12:50 GMT: Packaged delivered to me by Royal Mail (in UK)

Update: @haidut some packaging feedback:
- I had no issues, but you may want to double bag and/or tape the zip lock. Just in case the courier smashes the packaged. This has happened to me before and led to a oil soaked packaged and questionable looks from the shipping company.

Grapeson

Hey Haidut,

I've just made my own SolBan concoction using DMSO instead of alcohol. I'm curious if the concentrations of Niacinamide(4%), Caffeine(1%), and Aspirin(1%) can be increased to quicken hair growth, or if increasing these substances would be a waste or stressful. Also, I've heard T3 can be beneficial topically as well. Would T3 dissolve in this solution as well? If so, do you have a recommended concentration? Thank you!

Jsaute21

For @haidut and other experienced idealabs users, do you take fat solubles, oxisols, energin (not hormonal influencers) every day? Do you think it makes a difference?

haidut

Forum Supporter
For @haidut and other experienced idealabs users, do you take fat solubles, oxisols, energin (not hormonal influencers) every day? Do you think it makes a difference?

I used to take supplements every day then gradually reduced frequency as I felt getting better. Now, I take only as needed as I mentioned in other thread, based on symptoms. Oxidal I use for flu/endotoxin issues in the winter, Energin I use if I feel like I need a mental boost. The steroids I used for recovery from workouts, and anti-serotonin chemical when eating something bad and getting GI issues. These are not all the case scenarios, just some examples of as-needed supplementation. Eveeyrbody's case is different, there are some people who feel like they need to take every day to overcome unhealthiness inertia, other use only on specific occasions (going out partying), etc.

Jsaute21

Makes sense. I have been taking every day but can feel the effects lessening. Probably a good sign, meaning my body is acclamating to a higher state of consistent function. Do you consider aspirin/caffeine/estroban more every day types?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Makes sense. I have been taking every day but can feel the effects lessening. Probably a good sign, meaning my body is acclamating to a higher state of consistent function. Do you consider aspirin/caffeine/estroban more every day types?

Caffeine, mostly yes. Aspirin would be a 3-4 times a week thing for me but it is a regular intake mostly for cancer prevention. EstroBan I used to take every day but now I try to take mostly during the September - March timeframe. In the summer I find I don't need to supplement with much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals