Which Farmacia Del Nino?

M

marikay

Just wondering which Farmacia Del Nino everyone is using...farmaciadelnino.mx or farmaciadelnino.net?

OP
M

marikay

Which Faramcia Del Nino?

Just realized that the .mx site has an "s" after farmacia. They are different companies. Anyone ever used the .net site?

NathanK

Use "farmacias". I actually drove to visit the shop in Acuna with a buddy. Legit.

I had tried the other one last year and they screwed me over. Bad mistake

OP
M

marikay

Thanks so much NathanK. I was just about to use the .net site because the "farmacias" site does not carry novotiral (which Ray suggests I use until cynoplus comes back online). But maybe I'll wait a few weeks to see if Grossman gets cynoplus out again.

NathanK

Marikay, just use the chat function during the day and ask them if they carry it. Often they have items that arent on the site. They are a brick and mortar pharmacy. Earlier this year I requested proviron and they had it. You can also call them during the day and they will answer any questions you have.

OP
M

marikay

Thanks again NathanK. I did use the chat function to ask if they had Novotiral. The man on the other end of the chat line did check for me. Unfortunately they don't carry it. I'll ask tomorrow to see if they will order it for the future. Or better yet I'll call them.

Blossom mentioned another site, medicinesmexico.com which carries Novotiral but it is more expensive (and it has higher shipping costs). If I had any confidence that Grossman was going to produce cynomel or cynoplus soon, I'd just wait.

OP
M

marikay

@NathanK I am thinking about going down to Mexico (from L.A.) next week in order to buy some Novotiral. It seems that you have crossed the border into Mexico from Texas. Do you have any advice?

The cost of the bus fare is less than the expedited shipping costs and I will have the stuff that day.

Also, @Charlie - I have tried to send two PM's over the last week and neither has gone through. Am I doing something wrong?

NathanK

Don't buy more than 3 bottles as 3 month supply is the legal limit. I'm sure you won't, but don't buy cocaine or steroids because those are schedule III controlled substances. I actually got strip searched on my way back. I guess me and my buddy were a little suspicious. Tijuana is very different from sleepy town Acuna. Either way, im sure just walking into a pharmacy and walking out is the same everywhere.

OP
M

marikay

Thanks again to you NathanK. I am hoping to buy three boxes. Each box contains 50 tablets but I figure I can tell them I am going to take two tablets a day, which would make three boxes a 75 day supply (well within the three months limit). I'm wondering though if I am going to need to find a prescription down there. Do you know if that is the case? And if so, is there a smart way to go about that? I'd PM you but my PM capability is apparently down.

michael94

I don't know if you enjoy going to tijuana, but I hated every second I was there. There are better options for ordering online these days and you can get pharma stuff pretty easily. Bitcoin has done wonders in this regard.

marikay said:
post 110433 Thanks again to you NathanK. I am hoping to buy three boxes. Each box contains 50 tablets but I figure I can tell them I am going to take two tablets a day, which would make three boxes a 75 day supply (well within the three months limit). I'm wondering though if I am going to need to find a prescription down there. Do you know if that is the case? And if so, is there a smart way to go about that? I'd PM you but my PM capability is apparently down.

If you want some specific sources pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

marikay

So the trip to Tijuana is off. The bus station in LA is in a dangerous and dirty part of town. I have been warned by persons who would know not to go there at night, which is exactly when I would arrive back from Tijuana. Maybe I'll drive down in a few months. Meanwhile, it's back to the drawing board for ordering Novotiral on an expedited basis. Any suggestions welcome. farmaciasdelnino.mx hasn't been able to offer it yet.

michael94

marikay said:
post 110454 So the trip to Tijuana is off. The bus station in LA is in a dangerous and dirty part of town. I have been warned by persons who would know not to go there at night, which is exactly when I would arrive back from Tijuana. Maybe I'll drive down in a few months. Meanwhile, it's back to the drawing board for ordering Novotiral on an expedited basis. Any suggestions welcome. farmaciasdelnino.mx hasn't been able to offer it yet.

Do you know if perrigo t3 / t4 is of high quality? Because I have a domestic source for that, not sure how it would compare to grosssman but I heard it's superior to tiromel

Last edited by a moderator:

G Forrest

Has anyone else had good experiences with farmaciadelnino.net (WITHOUT THE 'S')?

Farmasias.mx stopped selling Cynoplus, so the only other place is My Mexican Drugstore at 3 times the cost.

I haven't heard any testimonials for farmacia (sans 's), but they seem legit. Thoughts?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals