Testicular Cancer

bryguy

Potential Testicular cancer! Not me, but my future brother in-law. Vegetarian now, tours the world on bike and lives a very glycolitic calorically deprived lifestyle.

He is getting a testicle removed on monday apparently and has a ct scan today to find out for sure.

Any ideas, thoughts, things to have tested or look for?

From what I've gathered on the book of faces and elsewhere, Seems to be an elevation of estrogen:testosterone problem. Seems like aside from enrgetic foods, aspirin holds the most promise. Does that sound right, and if so, what about any potential increase in bleeding during and after surgery?

Thank you everyone in advance!

jaguar43

Sorry to hear that.

Why would he get it scheduled to remove before knowing that he actually has it ?

Did lance armstrong have testicular cancer ? I wonder if it has to do with biking ?

OP
B

bryguy

Keep in mind this all being realyed to me by my girlfriend and from her mother, so I may be missing some details.

When I asked that, They said that it was to make sure that it hadn't spread elsewhere.

OP
B

bryguy

jag2594 said:
post 110249 Keep in mind this all being realyed to me by my girlfriend and from her mother, so I may be missing some details.

When I asked that, They said that it was to make sure that it hadn't spread elsewhere.

Keep in mind this all being realyed to me by my girlfriend and from her mother, so I may be missing some details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

bryguy said:
post 110247 He is getting a testicle removed on monday apparently and has a ct scan today to find out for sure.
Often cancer patients are pushed to get treatment very quick. They are not given time to do research and take an educated decision.

Here are a few topics that might be a good start for reading. You will find more if you search the forum.

Cancer "paradox": Testosterone inhibits prostate cancer
Cancer may finally start getting treated as metabolic issue
What Would You Do If You Were Diagnosed With Cancer

OP
B

bryguy

Giraffe said:
post 110260
bryguy said:
post 110247 He is getting a testicle removed on monday apparently and has a ct scan today to find out for sure.
Often cancer patients are pushed to get treatment very quick. They are not given time to do research and take an educated decision.

Here are a few topics that might be a good start for reading. You will find more if you search the forum.

Thank you so much!!! I did do a search before posting, as I always do, but testicular cancer came up with less than specific results. I will explore the posts about cancer as a whole on here, especially regarding haiduts thread regarding cancer being looked at as a metabolic dysfunciton.

haidut

Forum Supporter
bryguy said:
post 110266
Giraffe said:
post 110260
bryguy said:

Thank you so much!!! I did do a search before posting, as I always do, but testicular cancer came up with less than specific results. I will explore the posts about cancer as a whole on here, especially regarding haiduts thread regarding cancer being looked at as a metabolic dysfunciton.

You can also search for "tetracyclines cancer", "aspirin breast cancer", "methylene blue cancer". Treatment aside, one of the most important things is to limit the damage of these radiation imaging sessions he is going to have in the coming days/months. First, I would insist on doing MRI instead of CT as there is really no medical reason to ask for CT of soft tissue given that MRI is vastly superior, especially in cases of cancer. Second, if the doctors refuse and he has to do CT then you can at least suggest taking a table of niacinamide and a tablet of aspirin before the radiation sessions as it would help limit the damage. The ionizing radiation from the scans can easily make the cancer spread even if it has not yet done so. So, I'd do everything possible to avoid it.

OP
B

bryguy

haidut said:
post 110280
bryguy said:
post 110266
Giraffe said:
post 110260
bryguy said:

You can also search for "tetracyclines cancer", "aspirin breast cancer", "methylene blue cancer". Treatment aside, one of the most important things is to limit the damage of these radiation imaging sessions he is going to have in the coming days/months. First, I would insist on doing MRI instead of CT as there is really no medical reason to ask for CT of soft tissue given that MRI is vastly superior, especially in cases of cancer. Second, if the doctors refuse and he has to do CT then you can at least suggest taking a table of niacinamide and a tablet of aspirin before the radiation sessions as it would help limit the damage. The ionizing radiation from the scans can easily make the cancer spread even if it has not yet done so. So, I'd do everything possible to avoid it.

I will do that. Thank you for the detailed response Haidut. I truly appreciate it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom