I Have Parasites

tara

messtafarian said:
post 107633 If it were me I would be really *happy* to know I was getting them out of me. Better out of you than in you, no matter how gross it is, eh?
:1

Last edited by a moderator:

moss

Hi artemis

And apologies in advance for the long post.

If it makes you feel better I enjoyed your exceptionally descriptive visuals of these muggers... photos? (kidding)
I am hoping you are continuing to expel these critters at the rate you are.
Agree with messtafarian, better out than in...

Antiparasitical/anthelmintic herbs such as Wormwood, Black Walnut may be helpful for some (and not all) the all important bit is the correct dosing and strength of the herb/s.

Black walnut extract is from the green shells of the black walnuts
There are several varieties of Wormwoods and the most commonly used is the common Wormwood Artemisia absinthium.

I had a look at the product you mentioned you say IIRC, you took two bottles of it. It does not state either how much of each of the herb is in the 1.6ml herb solution of a 60ml bottle nor what strength!
For example, in order for these herbs to be effective according to BHP (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia they use a 1:1 strength) there is very little of the active herb in this preparation. It is mostly water and ethanol to give you some idea and possibly why it didn't even touch the sides let alone the bile duct.

The people below know their stuff and have some reasonable dried products and may be able to advise where you may be able to source a decent liquid extract and best prescribed by someone trained as too much of Wormwood may cause vertigo and vomiting.

http://www.pacificbotanicals.com/

In terms of how you ingested liver flukes that may remain a mystery, they do live in damp areas, so think watercress, lettuces, if they are not washed carefully enough (not saying you did) that is one classic way.

As liver flukes live in damp spots you want to make it as pickled and unpleasant an environment as possible, without knocking yourself out!
some suggested ideas of foods that are helpful antiparasitics
Carrots
Beetroots
the alliums, garlic and onions
cloves
cayenne
Prawns (high in taurine)
Pickled Ginger
Ginger, Cinnamon, clove tea

You may want to confirm this is targeted for liver flukes?
Albendazole is specific for roundworm, whipworm, pinworm and hookworm and not sure if it is for liver flukes a flatworm?
It sounds like what you are currently doing is working to date and to be aware DE is indeed slicing up the liver flukes (another good visual). And that would be the silica. It is the jackhammer of the minerals! I echo Sheila’s thoughts that it can be highly irritating if there is long term use.

Really hope you can get through this quickly and a few thoughts.

Charlie said:
post 107619
moss said:
post 107612 Happy to post recipe later if you are interested.
Please. :hattip I have access to I think its black walnut trees. The outside is green but then you bust open the squishy green stuff and the walnut is inside and they are on the ground now and ready to go.

Here you go Charlie, how wonderful to have a walnut tree near you now you can go for your life and set up a stall.

Walnuts are not Peat friendly I know, however, this used as a short term measure in addition to some other beneficial foods/herbs, symptomatically for at least 6 to 12 weeks can be beneficial to try and eliminate the life cycle of the wretched things.
If you didn’t wish to eat the walnuts you could still take spoonfuls of the liquid away from food before meals.

Pickled Walnuts

* 7lb Green walnuts * 3kg NB: see below*
¾ lb salt 340g
12 cups water 3 litres

FOR THE PICKLING MIXTURE
2 pints cider vinegar 1.2 litres
2lb sugar 900g
2 sticks cinnamon (Ceylon)
2tbsp whole allspice (opt) 2 tbsp
1tbsp whole cloves 1 tbsp
4tbsp grated fresh ginger 4 tbsp
2 pints water 1.2 litres

PREPARING THE WALNUTS (THIS TAKES 2 WEEKS)
1. Prick the walnuts in a couple of places with a large needle. You must wear rubber gloves when you handle green walnuts or our hands will be stained dark brown. Put the walnuts in a large bowl, and cover with the salt and water. Leave them in a cool place for a week.
2. At the end of the week drain off the brine, discard it and replace with another brine of the same amount of salt and water. Leave at least for another week.
3. Drain the walnuts again and spread them out on trays lined with brown paper to dry and turn black and wrinkled. This takes a day or so.
GETTING READY
Wash two 1 quart/1.2 litres of preserving jars and their lids in hot water, rinse them and put them in the oven set to 250°F/120°C for about 30 minutes to drain and dry.

MAKING THE PICKLE
1. Put the dried walnuts in a large stainless steel pan and add all the ingredients for the pickling mixture. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes. The water must stay whole and should not become mushy.
2. Ladle the walnuts careful into the sterilised jars and cover with the syrup. Seal. Leave for 3 months before eating. They keep for years.
3. Makes 10 cups/2.5 litres.

It is essential that you test the walnuts by pricking one with a needle or fine skewer to make sure that you cannot feel a hard shell forming around the kernel. If it has, you are too late and the walnuts cannot be picked. Wait until next year!

From LADIES A PLATE JAMS & PRESERVES - Alexa Johnson

After all that you may just want to buy a bottle of pickled walnuts.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
moss said:
post 107730 Here you go Charlie, how wonderful to have a walnut tree near you now you can go for your life and set up a stall.
Thank you so much! Need to check and see if the walnut shells are hard. If I missed them this year I might just buy some pickled walnuts that are ready to go. :hattip

Last edited:

moss

Charlie said:
post 107733
moss said:
post 107730 Here you go Charlie, how wonderful to have a walnut tree near you now you can go for your life and set up a stall.
Thank you so much! Need to check and see if the walnut shells are hard. If I missed them this year I might just buy some pickled walnuts that are ready to go. :hattip

Laughed reading this. The one bit I left out from the recipe was the postscript, "if you miss this year make a note in your diary to test them earlier"!

Peata

What is your dosing schedule and amount for DE?

And did you say how long you took your supplements before you noticed "anything"?

Parsifal

Are you feeling something from this parasite cleansing? No improvement yet?

Back when I was trying the fruitarian/Natural Hygiene crap there was an obsession about parasite cleansing. I tried some and had some strange strands in my stools but noticed later that it was just mucus from intestinal irritation so stopped it... If you can pick some of your supposedly parasites and send them to a lab for further analysis...
I'm very cautious of naturopathic doctors since then.

Would be a good idea to write to Peat about this, no?

OP
artemis

artemis

messtafarian said:
post 107633 Coffee with cinnamon will lower blood sugar pretty fast. Also I learned during my hypglycemic period that stevia leaf lowers blood sugar *fast* -- there are also haidut's posts about b1 which seems to support the pancreas.

Thanks, mess, for these suggestions. I drink coffee with cinnamon every morning, and take more cinnamon throughout the day, it hasn't helped. Neither stevia or B1, or biotin, or aspirin, or anything. That's why I've been thinking, and the naturopath has been thinking, that this is a whole nother animal, something else major underlying this. I hope we have finally figured it out.

moss said:
post 107730 photos? (kidding)
Haha! Well I do have photos for my own records, and I'm even saving the critters in a jar of water, at least for now. But I won't do that to you. Once you see something like this, you can't unsee it! There are enough pictures out there on the internets, especially on curezone and parasitesupportforum. They look like those.

Today is day 3, and it looks like it's slowing down a little. I found maybe half of what I found yesterday. Didn't know what to expect, so this is good. Hopefully the worst is over.

moss said:
post 107730 You may want to confirm this is targeted for liver flukes?
If you look up valbazen on drugs.com, liver flukes is the first thing listed. Can't find good info, though, on whether to take it once, or to repeat the dosage. I've seen somewhere that to get tapeworms, to take it for 3 days in a row. I don't think I have tapeworms, but I'm gonna go ahead and take it for 3 days just in case. I'm thinking I'll stop the DE. Obviously it did what I needed it to do, and I just don't know about taking it along with the albendazole.

Peata said:
post 107738 What is your dosing schedule and amount for DE? And did you say how long you took your supplements before you noticed "anything"?
I started taking it last Wednesday, so about a week. Haven't taken any yet today. I did this regimen for about 4 days before I started inspecting my stool. The first time I checked was on Sunday, and I only found a tiny white thread-like worm then, no flukes came out till Monday. Then much more came out on Tuesday, and now today it's less of them.

Parsifal said:
post 107749 Are you feeling something from this parasite cleansing? No improvement yet?

I've never felt anything this whole time. My blood sugar has stayed in the upper 200's to lower 300's throughout this entire time, for months now, really. Nothing I have tried has made any difference. Then last night I felt really terrible, just weak and nauseated and agitated. I figure it had to be all this die-off, I mean, these dying things have got to be releasing toxins and ammonia and what not. I just took it easy, and decided to ditch the no-carb approach I've been trying for the last 10 days in an attempt to lower my blood sugar, and I ate a few pieces of fruit. Two kiwis and an orange, along with some oxtail soup. Felt better. This morning my blood sugar was at 241, which is the lowest it's been in months. And I'm feeling much better. So obviously the blood sugar numbers have nothing to do with what I am eating. We shall see.

Parsifal said:
post 107749 If you can pick some of your supposedly parasites and send them to a lab for further analysis...

These are definitely flukes of some sort, not "supposedly." There is no question about it. Today I finally found a couple of them intact. The only thing I'm not clear on is whether they were in my liver, or bile ducts, or pancreas, or just in the intestinal tract, or all of the above. From my research, I've learned that they usually hang out in the bile ducts of the liver and gall bladder, where they can cause obstruction, infection, hypoxia, etc. But the thing is, these suckers are about an inch long, so I don't know how large bile ducts are -- they can't be that big, and it sure wouldn't take many of these to obstruct a bile duct, I wouldn't think. So maybe they were just in the colon, doing their damage there, actually causing a leaky gut and persorption, etc.

Parsifal

artemis said:
These are definitely flukes of some sort, not "supposedly." There is no question about it. Today I finally found a couple of them intact. The only thing I'm not clear on is whether they were in my liver, or bile ducts, or pancreas, or just in the intestinal tract, or all of the above. From my research, I've learned that they usually hang out in the bile ducts of the liver and gall bladder, where they can cause obstruction, infection, hypoxia, etc. But the thing is, these suckers are about an inch long, so I don't know how large bile ducts are -- they can't be that big, and it sure wouldn't take many of these to obstruct a bile duct, I wouldn't think. So maybe they were just in the colon, doing their damage there, actually causing a leaky gut and persorption, etc.
Are you REALLY a 100% sure that these are flukes? Because the mucus strands I'm talking about really looked like parasites.
I think that sending one to the lab is a wise idea.
And if they are real going to see a GP or writting to RP to ask him what he would do because obviously the flower of sulfur is not enough for the huge infection that you have and I'm not sure wether natural stuff would be enough to overcome it.
You have to be careful to take the antiparasitic for long enough because they can lay eggs before dying.

:hattip

OP
artemis

artemis

Parsifal said:
post 107780 Are you REALLY a 100% sure that these are flukes? Because the mucus strands I'm talking about really looked like parasites.
Yes, I am 100% sure. I think there may be more than one kind of fluke, but I have positively identified some of the specimens as fasciolopsis buske, which I believe is usually found in the intestines, as opposed to liver.

Of course, taking it to a lab to be analyzed would be ideal. I will look into it. I did read on a couple of those sites like curezone where they were saying that the agency where you would think to bring it to, I can't remember the name of it now, wouldn't take it without a doctors request, or some such nonsense.

Don't know about going see a GP. I don't have one anymore. They would just want to do a bunch of x-rays. I suppose I could email Ray. I've never really heard him say anything about parasites. I'm using a commercial de-wormer as well as natural stuff. I hate to bother Ray for something like this, I mean they are coming out. I assume that now I should focus on healing, and hope I got them all. I will continue to do natural preventives every few months. I will get bloodwork done soon.

Parsifal said:
post 107780You have to be careful to take the antiparasitic for long enough because they can lay eggs before dying.
True, but in this particular type of parasite, the flatworms, they do produce eggs inside of you, but the eggs don't hatch inside of you. They are passed in the stool and go into the water supply and the cycle starts all over again. It has an incredibly complex life cycle, goes through like 7 forms in 2 different hosts, the first one being snails. I live in south Louisiana, and there are a lot of snails around here, mostly little tiny ones. At some times of the year you can just be walking and feel their shells crunching under your feet. (Note to self: wear shoes outside!) I do love walking barefoot though, and it's supposed to be good to absorb the earth's frequencies, right? Everything has its flipside.

Peata

I wonder if one's body could fight these things off on its own in some cases, if health/metabolism was optimized? Or medicine of some kind would always be needed to get rid of them?

moss

moss said:
post 107730 You may want to confirm this is targeted for liver flukes?
If you look up valbazen on drugs.com, liver flukes is the first thing listed. Can't find good info, though, on whether to take it once, or to repeat the dosage. I've seen somewhere that to get tapeworms, to take it for 3 days in a row. I don't think I have tapeworms, but I'm gonna go ahead and take it for 3 days just in case. I'm thinking I'll stop the DE. Obviously it did what I needed it to do, and I just don't know about taking it along with the albendazole.

Apologies for confusion yes it is for flukes, I meant for human consumption. I thought the drug valbazen/albendazole is only for veterinary use (sheep, goat and lamb drench) in Australia? not a pharmacist so don't know for sure but may explain why you cannot find much information on dosage. I agree with Parsifal making sure you take for long enough in order to get all the eggs. If I were you I would want proper analysis of species so you know what you are dealing with. Again hope you can resolve as soon as possible.

OP
artemis

artemis

Peata said:
post 107786 I wonder if one's body could fight these things off on its own in some cases, if health/metabolism was optimized? Or medicine of some kind would always be needed to get rid of them?
I don't know,they are so highly specialized. And it's their job to stay undetected. Once they are in the body, they migrate to their target organ and stay there, undetected, for about 20 to 30 years in the case of the flukes. It's really unbelievable. This is a great article, and talks about how they can cause cancer by producing their own form of "human growth hormone:"

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-n ... 77/?no-ist

moss said:
post 107789 I thought the drug valbazen/albendazole is only for veterinary use
They do make it for humans too, in a tablet form, it's the exact same stuff. Believe me, I did a LOT of checking before I took this!

Parsifal

Personally I would not use a Zapper, Clark seemed like a quack to me and toying with electromagnetic devices seems not very wise... But maybe there is some evidence that it works?

OP
artemis

artemis

Parsifal said:
post 108275 Personally I would not use a Zapper, Clark seemed like a quack to me and toying with electromagnetic devices seems not very wise... But maybe there is some evidence that it works?

I haven't been able to find any evidence that they work. There is so little that is actually known and understood about parasites. It's such a abhorrent thing, nobody wants to think about it! Can't say I blame them. I wouldn't have thought about it either if the naturopath hadn't suggested it as a possible cause for my downward spiral.

Day 5 of horror week for me, and I think they may finally be gone. Just had my first clear stool. Blood sugar has been a roller coaster ride. Hopefully everything will stabilize now.

I have been in a special type of hell for about 6 or 7 months now, with crazy high blood sugar, strange infections, high cortisol and adrenaline, almost constant nausea, and on and on. Everything went haywire around April/May. Of course, I figured it must have had something to do with my change in diet, since I had started Peating in November. Now it seems it probably had nothing to do with Peating at all. Of course, I have read in various places that eating too much sugar will cause parasites to grow/multiply because that is their preferred food, yada yada yada. Same old sugar is the devil stuff.

I don't really understand how parasites can cause high blood sugar, but the naturopath explained it as: It's a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week stressor. Stress hormones stay elevated, which increases the demand for fuel. Liver creates as much glycogen as possible by breaking down muscles, etc., and it's downhill from there. Every system is affected. There's also a specific type of parasite called a "pancreatic fluke," which I may have had too. Pretty obvious how that would cause problems.

Here's hoping that this nightmare is finally over.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oh man. :shock: :?

OP
artemis

artemis

narouz said:

A bunch of those look like what I found. All the flukes look similar, the main thing being that they are flat and kind of leaf-shaped, and colored like a mushroom. I think I may have had more than one type, but most of the ones I found looked like this:

some looked like this:

I told you it was a horror show. There's nothing that could have prepared me for what I have seen. I wasn't gonna do any visuals, but you asked!

Also passed some gall stones. Which makes me think I did have some liver flukes, since obviously they were obstructing the bile ducts?

Attachments

• fasciolopsis buski  giant intestinal fluke.jpg
    fasciolopsis buski giant intestinal fluke.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,628
  • fasciola hepatica (liver fluke).jpg
    fasciola hepatica (liver fluke).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 719
  • liver fluke.jpg
    liver fluke.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 676
  • Liver_flukes_without_cleanse_12_22_07.jpg
    Liver_flukes_without_cleanse_12_22_07.jpg