Peat right again: New study confirms that inhalation of -ANY- SMOKE is harmful

sweetly

tara

sweetly said:
post 103993 It's important to note that this isn't limited to JUST smoking tobacco or other smoking products, it applies to any smoke from burning.
Car tires, camp fires, smoke from factories, etc.
burned dinner ...
Actually, I recall something about a study that said most people in cities (can't remember which country/ies), tend to inhale more smoke particulate from indoor cooking than from outdoor air pollution. I believe it for our household.

Last edited by a moderator:

sladerunner69

Wow I made a post about this the day it was on Reddit as well. I'm waiting for a response form Richard White, the author of "The truth about smoking". I would like to hear his perspective.

Obviously smoke is inherently estrogenic, thus is why Peat recommends all plants and herbs including tobbacco be take through other means like transdermally or whatever.

NathanK

What's interesting is imagining all of our ancestors burning wood and coal in their huts/caves at a much more consistent and higher concentration than most of us will ever inhale.

My personal argument against smoking has always been the increased carbon monoxide displacing oxygen in our blood as they share the same transport to the cell.

Back
Top Bottom