Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
uuy8778yyi said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/98068/ Would dmso with methylene blue work in theory

Why do you think DMSO is helpful at all for hairloss?? The only reason I can see for combining it with MB is to increase absorption. But absorption is already pretty good even without DMSO, and actually MB can cause oxidative damage if local concentrations become too high.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
uuy8778yyi said:
post 98880 This person is saying LLLt and methylene blue are the same ??

is he lying

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t115 ... me-as-lllt

I don't see where he is saying they are the same. MB and red light can synergize in reducing NO in tissues and both can dissociate NO from cytochrome C, thus improving metabolism. Red light is used together with MB as a phototherapy for cancer.
Saying red light and MB are the same is like saying caffeine, aspirin, thyroid, DNP, CO2, etc are all the same. They all improve metabolism and health in various ways and result in the same overall benefit - increased oxygen consumption and maybe even uncoupled respiration. But they all seem to work on various different systems, so I would not call them the same.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
johnwester130 said:
post 100026 should I wash off the blue stain on my wrist ? or leave it on for maximum effect ?

If it has been more than 6 hours then you can wash it off. Speed of MB absorption tells you how oxidized your local tissue is. The faster MB absorbs and disappears from your skin the "sicker" and hypoxic the local tissue is. Studies found that 6 hours is the cutoff between healthy and sick people. If it's still there after 6 hours then you are probably OK and don't need the MB much. But if you have a local issue like a wound or mole you may want to leave it as long as it takes to fully absorb in order to improve healing.

Parsifal

haidut said:
METHYLENE BLUE.

Haidut, I was wondering about the supplements like benzoic acid, aspirin, methylene blue, caffeine, progesterone that are not thyroid hormone but that seem to be able to raise temperature, how do they act if thyroid is the only metabolic and mitochondria stimulating hormone? Do they act by indirectly raising thyroid hormone?

It seems that you believe that taking thyroid supplements is not a very good thing and should be done when anything else doesn't work or is not enough, could you explain why please?

In my case I probably have a condition called Marfan disease which implies deformities in the body like a cubitus valgus (they say it is due to a protein called fibrilin, I've also seen that Peat believe that deformities are due to mucus in the joints and that progesterone and thyroid hormones may help to regulate the mucus production) and weak blood vessels (maybe a lot of leakage), and Peat told me that it is a sign of childhood hypothyroidy and that supplementing with thyroid might help.
Will taking Oxidal have the same positive and necessary effects to cure that condition? I'm still 25 so maybe my cells have enough fuel to do that?

Also, is benzoic acid a good alternative to aspirin (especially if we have digestive issues)?

To finish, is there a phenomenon of tolerance to the stimulating effects on metabolism with methylene blues like there is on caffeine?

Thanks ;)

I noticed a very cool effect from adding a drop of Oxidal to a glass of water.

Squeeze a drop into a glass of water and watch what happens as soon as it makes contact with the water.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Parsifal said:
post 100209
haidut said:
METHYLENE BLUE.

Haidut, I was wondering about the supplements like benzoic acid, aspirin, methylene blue, caffeine, progesterone that are not thyroid hormone but that seem to be able to raise temperature, how do they act if thyroid is the only metabolic and mitochondria stimulating hormone? Do they act by indirectly raising thyroid hormone?

It seems that you believe that taking thyroid supplements is not a very good thing and should be done when anything else doesn't work or is not enough, could you explain why please?

In my case I probably have a condition called Marfan disease which implies deformities in the body like a cubitus valgus (they say it is due to a protein called fibrilin, I've also seen that Peat believe that deformities are due to mucus in the joints and that progesterone and thyroid hormones may help to regulate the mucus production) and weak blood vessels (maybe a lot of leakage), and Peat told me that it is a sign of childhood hypothyroidy and that supplementing with thyroid might help.
Will taking Oxidal have the same positive and necessary effects to cure that condition? I'm still 25 so maybe my cells have enough fuel to do that?

Also, is benzoic acid a good alternative to aspirin (especially if we have digestive issues)?

To finish, is there a phenomenon of tolerance to the stimulating effects on metabolism with methylene blues like there is on caffeine?

Thanks ;)

Aspirin, benzoic acid, methylene blue and caffeine are all uncouplers. So it thyroid hormone. Uncoupling respiration leads to increased oxygen consumption and thus higher metabolism. I posted studies caffeine and apsirin lower TSH and increase T4, which is what supplementation with thyroid hormone does as well. I said that taking thyroid should be kept as a last resort since it is a hormone and has a negative feedback mechanism and will suppress natural hormone production. So, taking something with similar effects to thyroid but without the suppression of endogenous production is preferable as far as I am concerned. However, some people do need thyroid and only experimentation will show if you are among them.
I don't know much about your condition but in general keeping metabolism high should be protective. The only people in whom higher metabolism may be detrimental are people with adrenal failure since they could get an Addisonian crisis from higher thyroid function and metabolism. Higher metabolism increases clearance of glucocorticoid hormones and thus can cause Addison symptoms in people with adrenal failure. This is a very rare condition however, so most people should benefit from higher metabolism.

johnwester130

cantstoppeating said:
post 100264 I noticed a very cool effect from adding a drop of Oxidal to a glass of water.

Squeeze a drop into a glass of water and watch what happens as soon as it makes contact with the water.

it turns blue ?

I've been taking Oxidal in conjunction with Pansterone for a week now. This will be my experience with Oxidal thus far:

The first day, I applied one drop of Oxidal to my left wrist; it had a slight stinging sensation which quickly subsided. I can't say that I noticed anything in particular.

The second day, I applied two drops to my right shoulder. I noticed a relaxation in my right shoulder and an opening of my right ear-hole. About 8 hours later, I applied a 3rd drop to my right shoulder. This time, there was a very pronounced effect; After some initial anxiety, I became very relaxed and was in a much better mood which carried through for the rest of the day. I was playing billiards later that evening and noticed that my aim and visualization was much better.

The next few days, I stuck to no more than 3 drops a day. From 3 drops, I wasn't noticing the same effect I had on the 2nd day. I carry a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders and have noticed that those areas tend to absorb the Oxidal much quicker than my wrist or legs.

Yesterday, I upped the dose to 5 drops, all along the neck and shoulders. I noticed an increase in some kind of activity in those areas; possibly increased blood flow. I find that the Oxidal has a "waking up" effect on the muscles. That is to say tense muscles begin to unwind and stretch. I think that with a high enough dose, I can get a muscle relaxant effect, but I'm hesitant to go too high too soon.

I'm not sure if the Oxidal or Pansterone are to blame, but I find that my body is needing more sodium than usual. I'm also needing to consume more carbs, which I would take as a sign of increased metabolism.

So far, Oxidal is pretty cool stuff and am looking forward to trying larger doses soon.

Thanks, Haidut!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
solaire_of_astora said:
post 101265 I've been taking Oxidal in conjunction with Pansterone for a week now. This will be my experience with Oxidal thus far:

The first day, I applied one drop of Oxidal to my left wrist; it had a slight stinging sensation which quickly subsided. I can't say that I noticed anything in particular.

The second day, I applied two drops to my right shoulder. I noticed a relaxation in my right shoulder and an opening of my right ear-hole. About 8 hours later, I applied a 3rd drop to my right shoulder. This time, there was a very pronounced effect; After some initial anxiety, I became very relaxed and was in a much better mood which carried through for the rest of the day. I was playing billiards later that evening and noticed that my aim and visualization was much better.

The next few days, I stuck to no more than 3 drops a day. From 3 drops, I wasn't noticing the same effect I had on the 2nd day. I carry a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders and have noticed that those areas tend to absorb the Oxidal much quicker than my wrist or legs.

Yesterday, I upped the dose to 5 drops, all along the neck and shoulders. I noticed an increase in some kind of activity in those areas; possibly increased blood flow. I find that the Oxidal has a "waking up" effect on the muscles. That is to say tense muscles begin to unwind and stretch. I think that with a high enough dose, I can get a muscle relaxant effect, but I'm hesitant to go too high too soon.

I'm not sure if the Oxidal or Pansterone are to blame, but I find that my body is needing more sodium than usual. I'm also needing to consume more carbs, which I would take as a sign of increased metabolism.

So far, Oxidal is pretty cool stuff and am looking forward to trying larger doses soon.

Thanks, Haidut!

Thanks Solitaire! Glad things are working for you. Increased metabolism is an expected effect of both Pansterone and Oxidal but the combination is probably synergistic since Oxidal speeds up sugar oxidation and Pansterone will raise androgens and progesterone, which have anabolic effect and the organisms needs more food (especially protein).
The relaxing effect of Oxidal is probably due to methylene blue getting rid of lactic acid in the muscles. It helps the body metabolize it more quickly and restore the NAD/NADH ratio. I myself use it for that when I get sore from weight lifting.

FredSonoma

I'm having issues with sugar - fruit juice concentrates / honey give me digestive problems, and too much white table sugar makes me feel anxious and socially awkward. Basically, I'm getting all my sugar from orange juice, and in addition to the ~ 1 gallon of milk I drink a day, it's just way too much liquid and I feel so bogged down, but hungry at the same time.

Would this help me be able to eat more pure white table sugar without issues?

tara

FredSonoma said:
post 101507 and in addition to the ~ 1 gallon of milk I drink a day, it's just way too much liquid and I feel so bogged down, but hungry at the same time.
Can you take some of the water out of that gallon of milk? Maybe have some of it condensed and/or turned in to fresh cheese?

FredSonoma

tara said:
post 101540
FredSonoma said:
post 101507 and in addition to the ~ 1 gallon of milk I drink a day, it's just way too much liquid and I feel so bogged down, but hungry at the same time.
Can you take some of the water out of that gallon of milk? Maybe have some of it condensed and/or turned in to fresh cheese?

Would I do this by boiling it? The only issue I have is that I feel a lot better drinking unpasteurized milk - I have fked up digestion and I think pasteurized milk causes digestive issues / serotonin problem (not sure though). So I don't want to boil my milk - would there be a way to do this without boiling it?

tara

FredSonoma said:
post 101550 Would I do this by boiling it? The only issue I have is that I feel a lot better drinking unpasteurized milk - I have fked up digestion and I think pasteurized milk causes digestive issues / serotonin problem (not sure though). So I don't want to boil my milk - would there be a way to do this without boiling it?

Mittir posted about condensing his milk - IIRC, it involved a low simmer for a long time. Have you tried the cleanest canned sweetened condensed milk you can find in your local shops? Doesn't agree with me, but some people find it good.
IIRC, animal rennet sets milk at just over 40 deg C, but you have to heat it a bit to separate the curds from the whey. Not sure if it has to come all the way up to boiling to do this. Too much fluid might be messing with digestion too - so there might be trade-offs. I guess it's just a matter of trying things and seeing what agrees with you.

FredSonoma

tara said:
post 101572
FredSonoma said:
post 101550 Would I do this by boiling it? The only issue I have is that I feel a lot better drinking unpasteurized milk - I have fked up digestion and I think pasteurized milk causes digestive issues / serotonin problem (not sure though). So I don't want to boil my milk - would there be a way to do this without boiling it?

Mittir posted about condensing his milk - IIRC, it involved a low simmer for a long time. Have you tried the cleanest canned sweetened condensed milk you can find in your local shops? Doesn't agree with me, but some people find it good.
IIRC, animal rennet sets milk at just over 40 deg C, but you have to heat it a bit to separate the curds from the whey. Not sure if it has to come all the way up to boiling to do this. Too much fluid might be messing with digestion too - so there might be trade-offs. I guess it's just a matter of trying things and seeing what agrees with you.

Okay thanks Tara!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
post 101507 I'm having issues with sugar - fruit juice concentrates / honey give me digestive problems, and too much white table sugar makes me feel anxious and socially awkward. Basically, I'm getting all my sugar from orange juice, and in addition to the ~ 1 gallon of milk I drink a day, it's just way too much liquid and I feel so bogged down, but hungry at the same time.

Probably not, methylene blue is mostly for ensuring sugar is properly oxidized and not turned into lactic acid. I am not aware of MB helping with digesting sugar.

FredSonoma

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
post 101507 I'm having issues with sugar - fruit juice concentrates / honey give me digestive problems, and too much white table sugar makes me feel anxious and socially awkward. Basically, I'm getting all my sugar from orange juice, and in addition to the ~ 1 gallon of milk I drink a day, it's just way too much liquid and I feel so bogged down, but hungry at the same time.

Probably not, methylene blue is mostly for ensuring sugar is properly oxidized and not turned into lactic acid. I am not aware of MB helping with digesting sugar.

Would there be any signs I can look for that MB would help me? I don't so much have a problem digesting sugar, it's just that when I eat too much of it in pure white sugar form I feel weird lol and I can feel that I need some nutrients with it.