Vascularity

slayers

RP diet really gets me vascular.... I think its the low fat, caffeine, sugar, but I'm not positive of the results and what caused it.

Attachments

• c44d97d8d2fb01d420c24d907f94e6df.jpeg
    c44d97d8d2fb01d420c24d907f94e6df.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,358

Agent207

Looks like a good % BF, I guess you are contracting arm muscle on purpose or post exercise stimulation and not at rest on that pic. You can increase calories if you want a higher body fat as long as you still have shredded abs

It might be the weight you are holding :hiding

OP
S

slayers

well flexing deff. helps of course, but before it wasn't the same when flexing

Gl;itch.e

In context of Ray Peat's idea's its probably a bad thing as a result of too much nitric oxide. But if its just when working out its not likely a big deal.

Vascularity is obviously going to be more noticeable at low bodyfat percentages such as yours. I noticed that when I was leaner and used to fast 16/8 lean gains style that I had "easier and better pumps". This is probably the result of the body having to put more blood into a muscle to clear metabolic build up/meet energy demands with insufficient caloric intake.

OP
S

slayers

I'm not taking steroids in that regard but am taking t3/t4, hcg, topical testosterone, pregnenolone, aspirin, k2, LDN

cool, whats your macros? and bodyfat % ? activity? height, weight?

50/25/25, % BF probably around 10-11%, physical job, lift 2x a week, 5'9" 165lbs

tara

slayers said:
post 102991 I'm not taking steroids in that regard but am taking t3/t4, hcg, topical testosterone, pregnenolone, aspirin, k2, LDN
There I was thinking testosterone and pregnenolone were steroid hormones. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gl;itch.e

tara said:
slayers said:
post 102991 I'm not taking steroids in that regard but am taking t3/t4, hcg, topical testosterone, pregnenolone, aspirin, k2, LDN
There I was thinking testosterone and pregnenolone were steroid hormones. :)
No no no. Steroids are illegal. These are Vitamones! :):

Stryker

theoretical/anecdotal

i get the same effect from a super low fat diet

other things that increase it
caffeine , dexamphetamine , allithiamine , excercise , heat

therefore i think the factors that play a role in vasodilation and looking vascular are
low body fat, NO , CO2 , Dopamine , the need to remove waste products , increasing peripheral loss of heat

:2cents

RPDiciple

slayers said:

50/25/25, % BF probably around 10-11%, physical job, lift 2x a week, 5'9" 165lbs

Cool. How much T3/t4 you take and whats your macros in terms of grams of sugar,fat,protein was just wondering in terms of metabolic rate.
Why do you take hcg?

YuraCZ

slayers said:

:lol:

Ras

slayers said:
post 102924 RP diet really gets me vascular.... I think its the low fat, caffeine, sugar, but I'm not positive of the results and what caused it.
Is that a picture of your arm? Seems not.

OP
S

slayers

HCG keeps testicles healthy, prevents the T from shutting you down.

Parsifal

slayers said:
post 103139 HCG keeps testicles healthy, prevents the T from shutting you down.
Some cancerous tumors produce this hormone; therefore, elevated levels measured when the patient is not pregnant can lead to a cancer diagnosis. However, it is not known whether this production is a contributing cause or an effect of tumorigenesis.
:?:

NathanK

Honestly, I thought vascularity had more to do with estrogen and NO. There was a discussion about this once on the FB group by Janelle.

I think hcg is probably not too bad as long as your LH and test are within normal range and not supraphysiological. Aside from creating a possible hormone imbalance there is 100% chance that you will be increasing estrogen if done in excess. Ray isnt fond of it for that reason as someone once asked. OTW, It's not bad if you are on TRT as it sounds. TRT is a whole other discussion... you have quite the replacement hormone cocktail going on there...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals